Pre-Game Talk: Pens vs #1 Left Cicle Sniper In the League tweets LINE COMBINATIONS and complaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Im happy for Sutter that he actually gets to play with some good NHL players, saying that i hope he goes back to center as soon as Megna comes back, our bottom 6 needs Sutter.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I'm actually looking forward to seeing what Sutter can do on Crosby's wing. If he takes well then maybe our need will change to a 3C and we could go with Sutter there for this season?

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Kunitz-Crosby-Sutter
Jokinen-Malkin-Neal
Glass-Drazenovic-Adams
Leblond/Pyatt-Sill-Engelland

Orpik-Bortuzzo
Scuderi-Letang
Maatta-Niskanen-Despres

Our bottom two lines have combined for 8 goals on the season.

Glass (2) - Drazenovic (0) - Adams (3)
PL3/Pyatt (0) - Sill (0) - Engelland (3)

The last time Craig Adams scored a goal was October 11th, Glass hasn't scored since October 28th, and Engelland hasn't scored as a forward since November 2nd.

I do like the idea of Sutter with Sid.

AjaxTelamon

Jul 8, 2011
May have as much to do with DB wanting to match Sid up against Ovy tonight (and against top lines going forward) than anything. We have been using Sid's line as the shutdown line this year, and although Gibbons was fine offensively, he left much to be desired in our own zone.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
I have a serious question. Is "Glass-Drazenovic-Adams" a worst 3rd line in history of hockey?

Also, I´ve heard that Drazenovic was celebrating a birthday yesterday. Here´s your present man, you are gonna play with GLADAMSSSS!!

Tunez33

Mar 29, 2013
I have a serious question. Is "Glass-Drazenovic-Adams" a worst 3rd line in history of hockey?

yes, it would probably also be the worst 4th line in history as well...

watch this line combine for 2 or 3 goals this game and we will get stuck with it until the all star break.

Atren

Jun 29, 2011
Europe
yes, it would probably also be the worst 4th line in history as well...

watch this line combine for 2 or 3 goals this game and we will get stuck with it until the all star break.

So until next year february?

Oh boy, I hope they pull win at least this game.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
The Capitals aren't exactly a good team, and our first line is better than it has been in a while. It's not like our bottom two lines ever score anyways.

Fedex26

Sep 22, 2009
It would be cool if Sutter could stick it out on Sid's wing. Having experimented with Dupuis at center, he could shift down next year to 3rd line C.

Kunitz-Crosby-Sutter
Bennett-Malkin-Neal
Megna/FA-Dupuis-FA/Megna
4th Line.

Possibly Grab Kulemin for the 2nd line wing spot and shift Bennett up or down depending on development/injuries.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
The Capitals aren't exactly a good team, and our first line is better than it has been in a while. It's not like our bottom two lines ever score anyways.

Yeah, I was thinking that if the Pens can keep the penalties to a minimum they have a decent chance of winning the game.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Interesting to see Sutter getting a shot on the wing. He's a good shooter. He just hasn't had a linemate that can get him the puck consistently and open up room for him the way Sid and Kunitz can. He may do well in that role. Although I worry about him a little along the boards since he isn't a very strong or physical guy.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Our bottom two lines have combined for 8 goals on the season.

Glass (2) - Drazenovic (0) - Adams (3)
PL3/Pyatt (0) - Sill (0) - Engelland (3)

The last time Craig Adams scored a goal was October 11th, Glass hasn't scored since October 28th, and Engelland hasn't scored as a forward since November 2nd.

I do like the idea of Sutter with Sid.

I remember when the season began, and Adams and Glass were both on fire (well, they both scored a couple). Some people were saying how wrong we were to continuously diss those two.

It feels like a long time ago...because it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad