Pre-Game Talk: Pens vs #1 Left Cicle Sniper In the League tweets LINE COMBINATIONS and complaining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Dawg*

So over-under on how many shifts he plays with Sid/Kunitz before being sent back to 3rd line???

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
I'm worried about what Ovie will do to us tonight. Shut him down please.

As long as they don't get many opportunities on the PP early then I think we'll be fine. Caps have played like 5 games in 7 days and played last night. Good chance that they show some fatigue later on in the game.

LetangInTheSO

Oct 17, 2008
Just easing the tension, baby, just easing the tension.

Yeah, well go ease it on someone else!

tumblr_l6we2hvfCh1qzsaj1o1_1280.jpg

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
As long as they don't get many opportunities on the PP early then I think we'll be fine. Caps have played like 5 games in 7 days and played last night. Good chance that they show some fatigue later on in the game.

Yeah, but the Pens always come out flat after they get a couple of days off. I'm scared to think of how they'll look on Monday against Florida.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Yeah, but the Pens always come out flat after they get a couple of days off. I'm scared to think of how they'll look on Monday against Florida.

Yep. Their saving grace may in fact be the injuries counteracting that habit, they're always more together when they're hurting. :laugh:

Florida is a disaster waiting to happen, bad team after some time off and they might be getting players back.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
this has more to do with the metric **** ton of injuries they have at forward than anything else.

also, i blame Letang for the #Pensdong thing :laugh:

And Bylsma doing right by two of his key players. Crosby gets someone with a shot and Sutter doesn't take the blame for having crappy AHL wingers every night. I think its a good move, even if Sutter was the only thing stopping 2 goals a night against our bottom 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad