Confirmed with Link: Pens trade Tyler Kennedy... Kennedy to San Jose for 2013 2nd-rnd pick (50th overall)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fate

Apr 15, 2007
when shero calls why do these guys even pick up the phone lol

Sotty

Nov 1, 2004
Westfalen
Pull up a picture of Shero's face and look at it. How can you say no to him?

RUDI%2BGIULIANI.jpg

Someone needs to photoshop Shero in there.:laugh:

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Kennedy is a good player, and I'm going to miss him. I don't understand the hate he gets on here. He's not going to score a lot of goals but he doesn't have to because he brings other things to the table. I get that we had to make room for Letang though, so I have no problem with the trade itself. It's also nice to have our second back considering this is a deep draft. Still, I'll always appreciate what TK brought to the team. Farewell Paperboy. Farewell.

I agree. It is just the fashionable opinion to have to show that you are an educated Pens fan. I think TK will be missed. Lets add more ice time for Adams!!

Stecz

Jul 28, 2010
Really??? Shero has been that great huh?? How did that Morrow trade work out?? By the way, the worst part of that trade is yet to come.

If you keep screwing other teams over in trades, they're going to strop trading with you. Sometimes, you need to pay over the odds. It's not like the Pens don't have a system stocked with talented D-men.

Also, just because people disagree with you over your valuation of TK does not mean they're faking their opinion to seem educated. Adams is not going to replace TK.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
He's a decent PKer, leader in the room, never playing above the 4th line. Not ideal, but not the end of the world. He's infinitely more useful than Glass.

Yeah. Hits a ton too. Probably one of the top hitters in the game in terms of hits-per-minutes-played. His hits tend to have a little more impact/oomph than Glass's too.

Terrible with the puck though and he's really starting to slow down skating-wise. He's an ideal 13th forward at this stage in his career.

Stecz

Jul 28, 2010
Yeah. Hits a ton too. Probably one of the top hitters in the game in terms of hits-per-minutes-played. His hits tend to have a little more impact/oomph than Glass's too.

Terrible with the puck though and he's really starting to slow down skating-wise. He's an ideal 13th forward at this stage in his career.

Ideally a 13th, but if he's playing as a 12th a lot, I'm not going to scream the house down. Would prefer him in the press box more often than not, but if he's keeping Glass there instead, I'm not too bothered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad