GDT: Pens @ Stars - Fight the Future

Status
Not open for further replies.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
He’s fine. I like Zucker, but this idea we have to sign him because of a hot month is moronic.
I guess for me I’d rather have one guy who gives a shit, even if it’s just for one month, than a clown like rust dogf***ing for a whole season

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
The center’s responsibility is between the dots in the defensive zone. Where was the goal scored? Between the dots. Where was #71? Completing his rainbow skate outside the dots.

At least one Russian supports the rainbow.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
Meh. Rust has been a better player pretty much his entire career than Zucker. I’ll give him a pass for his first bad season in like 5 years.
I suspect a healthy zucker riding shotgun to malkin or Crosby for the past five years would surpass prime rust whatever that is. Rust is a solid third liner at $3m, nothing more, nothing less

Reactions: george14

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
He’ll keep the top 6 like this for 5-10 games and watch the ineptitude and lack of ES goals and be perfectly okay with it. But swap Rust back to L2 and Rakell back to L1 , and watch as soon as they have 3 or 4 lackluster periods, he puts Rust right back into L1.

His decisions don’t make any sense unless you operate under the assumptions that he doesn’t want Rust nor Carter to look bad. Then his decisions make perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad