Not open for further replies.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

mulder.jpeg

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Someone is going to be out for out this game…Jake or Rust with painful blocked shots…a forward will be missing and Nylander will take his place lol…can’t see where this team to find the energy to play like last night…let’s hope CDS is inspired to stand on his head and pitch a shut out lol

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
It will be interesting to see if DOC-Carter-Archi can have another impact game. That seemingly came out of nowhere (for Carter and Archi at least). Which means the focus turns to Heinen-Poehling-Granlund as they were f***ing ghosts last game.

Heinen-Granlund-Nylander
Granlund-Poehling-Nylander

Something should be tried. We can't be a three line team when one of those lines is the Carter line.

Reactions: Darren McCord

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
X-Files one of my favorite shows.
But.
X-Files is dead to me after season 6. Even more so in knowing that (chris) Carter admitted to just making it all up as he went along. Is that the correlation this GDT? Sullivan just making it all up as he goes along?
Genius!
:wg:

Last edited:

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Oettinger is starting so we will somehow score 6 goals since this team handles great goalies and gets dunked on by nobodys.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Oh... and of course...
Watching for the laughs. Disappointed me last outing with actual effort.
:cheers:

Liberty Biberty

Nov 15, 2010
It will be interesting to see if DOC-Carter-Archi can have another impact game. That seemingly came out of nowhere (for Carter and Archi at least). Which means the focus turns to Heinen-Poehling-Granlund as they were f***ing ghosts last game.

Heinen-Granlund-Nylander

Something should be tried. We can't be a three line team when one of those lines is the Carter line.
I like option 2. Heinen almost makes me miss ZAR.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA

Heinen-Granlund-Nylander

Poehling was probably like our 3rd best forward last game.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Poehling was probably like our 3rd best forward last game.
As an individual, perhaps but the line overall was not. Existing and not getting scored on alone is not something we should be aiming for.

One thing I forgot to mention in the PGT...as much as I hate Jeff Carter at the moment and want him scratch (and I still want that despite a 2 goal game) but did everyone see the reaction of the bench when he scored that first goal? They absolutely erupted for the guy like it was his first. I can't imagine they are unaware of the scrutiny he is under from literally everyone so to see them so happy for one of their teammates is always fun to see (even if I don't like the guy at the moment). Those little moments are cool.

Reactions: The Old Master

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
2 wins in a row would certainly be nice. I'd like to see a big game from Sid and Geno. Sid could still squeeze out a 100 point season if he turns on the jets for this last stretch...I'll take what I can get because if this team makes the playoffs, they're getting bounced fast, lol.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Factorial

Oct 7, 2019
X-Files one of my favorite shows.
But.
X-Files is dead to me after season 6. Even more so in knowing that (chris) Carter admitted to just making it all up as he went along. Is that the correlation this GDT? Sullivan just making it all up as he goes along?
Genius!
:wg:

Did you believe it was a documentary?

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
As an individual, perhaps but the line overall was not. Existing and not getting scored on alone is not something we should be aiming for.

One thing I forgot to mention in the PGT...as much as I hate Jeff Carter at the moment and want him scratch (and I still want that despite a 2 goal game) but did everyone see the reaction of the bench when he scored that first goal? They absolutely erupted for the guy like it was his first. I can't imagine they are unaware of the scrutiny he is under from literally everyone so to see them so happy for one of their teammates is always fun to see (even if I don't like the guy at the moment). Those little moments are cool.

I thought the Poehling line as a whole was way better than Carter's. I'd be running DOC - Poehling - Granlund if we are forcing Carter in the line up personally.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Jarry might be going again and it looks like someone in the forward group is broken.

Lol…I told everyone not every forward was going to be healthy after last night…I pray Jarry is not going again…why make his injury situation worse? Just play Tokarski…probably unlikely to win this one anyway because our record in b2bs against a rested team, especially on the road, is horrific…lol

edit: I forgot Zucker was banged up too…remember he didn’t remove his boot…he probably removed it and is now week to week lol

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Lol…I told everyone not every forward was going to be healthy after last night…I pray Jarry is not going again…why make his injury situation worse? Just play Tokarski…probably unlikely to win this one anyway because our record in b2bs against a rested team, especially on the road, is horrific…lol
Hope it's not Zucker with the foot week-to-week after that shot block, because if it is you can kiss playoffs goodbye.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad