Pens Sign Yannick Weber

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Since he probably doesn't live in PA or wherever the Pens are/will be, Weber also likely can't join the team right away due to COVID protocols. Having him go through waivers now saves an NHL roster spot til he can actually be with the team.

Reactions: dogthateats

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
i'm at the point that i would not mind seeing us go with 4 forwards and 1 defenseman till we start getting players back. the forwards can't be worse at playing "d" than some of the guys we have now and they should be better at offense.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
Well Dumoulin wasn't good news when he was on the ice either.

Dumo could play big minutes against quality competition and not hurt the team though. We were still out-chancing teams when he was on the ice. So while he wasn’t great it wasn’t hurting us too much

Last edited:

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Dimp could play big minutes against quality competition and not hurt the team though. We were still out-chancing teams when he was on the ice. So while he wasn’t great it wasn’t hurting us too much
A good opportunity for blokes like Petts and Riikola as well as Matheson if either were healthy. But for now let's see how POJ handles more ice time and if Weber handling the 3rd pair with Ruhwedel. Ceci should sit for Czuczman.

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
A good opportunity for blokes like Petts and Riikola as well as Matheson if either were healthy. But for now let's see how POJ handles more ice time and if Weber handling the 3rd pair with Ruhwedel. Ceci should sit for Czuczman.

Weber and Ruh are both righty’s. I think the lineup will just be flipping coins to see who lands where

Tom Hanks

Nov 10, 2017
For some reason I thought this was another lefty. Odd to add another right handed defenseman.

Marino injury and he’s probably the quickest available D men who won’t be a complete disaster (we hope)

They’ll still be looking for help I’d imagine or a LHD man can come back soon

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad