Post-Game Talk: Pens @ Sens, Apr 7

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Wow.....reading a bit of the Pens GDT/postgame thread....what a bunch of spoiled brats!

2 Stanley Cups int eh past 10 years
2 generational talents in Crosby & Malkin
one of the best players ever in Mario
Jagr in his prime, and a list of stars over the years that are as long as your arm.....

....and they're acting like they have the worst franchise in history.

I can't even...

Every teams fans is like this.

Even some Kings fans are doing the same thing.

It is just human nature.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Should be 2. He won the draw for the tying goal.

I think he should get one - but if you look at the replay, it kinda looks like he may not have touched the puck on the draw. Hard to see (which is why I give him one) but it may have gone to Zibby without be touched by Turris.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
The only guy you criticize is the only guy you have an agenda against. Is this a coincidence or is it legit? I'm just watching the game now

I am a wiercioch supporter (only by default because the other options are so bad) but he had a rough game last night. However he still makes little plays no one seems to notice like slow the game down and not turn the puck over while retaining possession. Which he did quite a few times last night. I wish he would start using his big body on odd man rushes, he has had 2 two on ones against in the last two games where if he just slid towards the puck carrier the only option the player would have is to shoot.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
I am a wiercioch supporter (only by default because the other options are so bad) but he had a rough game last night. However he still makes little plays no one seems to notice like slow the game down and not turn the puck over while retaining possession. Which he did quite a few times last night. I wish he would start using his big body on odd man rushes, he has had 2 two on ones against in the last two games where if he just slid towards the puck carrier the only option the player would have is to shoot.
Agree. I think PW is our best option to play on the 2nd pair with Ceci - but last night was a rough game for him.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Great comeback for the team last night. We could have gave up after being down 3-0 in the 1st but we persevered. For that reason alone I hope we make the playoffs.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
I went to bed after the first period so all I got too see was Ottawa losing three nothing and Karlsson playing like a pylon :(

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
"It's a little stressful," said Murray. "After the first period I was ready to fire everybody, but they played hard."

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
Listening to Cuthbert call the OT winner gives me goosebumps. Him and Ray Ferraro are such a great duo.

Also, loved Anderson's reaction on the bench when Stone scored.

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
KdpJpAu.jpg

Step

It's been a tough year...
Nov 9, 2007
Ottawa
You know, I've been mocking that walrus dude (in my head) for years, but you gotta give it to him - he's been through thick and thin. Respect to the season ticket holders.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
so, how many of you guys have watched the highlights from yesterdays game, especially hoffmans goal and stones 2nd goal on repeat?

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
so, how many of you guys have watched the highlights from yesterdays game, especially hoffmans goal and stones 2nd goal on repeat?

I had it PVR'd so I watched the entire game again lol. Can't get over how sweet the comeback was and how insane the atmosphere was. Last game that had that kind of vibe that I went to was the ECF game 3 VS the Sabres where Alfie scored the only goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad