Confirmed with Link: Pens re-sign Kevin Porter (1-year, $575,000, two-way)

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Nothing to go nuts over, but I'm not sure Porter's behind Sundqvist on the depth chart.

JR mentioned Sundqvist as a 4C option if Cullen didn't re-sign, but a) that was before Porter was re-signed, and b) JR says a lot of things and doesn't seem to have the last word on line-up choices anyway. The coach does, and by all accounts (and actions) he loves Porter.

He's a serviceable, versatile 4th liner, but I hope he doesn't block a more worthy youngster like he did last year.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Brace yourselves because there's probably going to be another Porter signing at forward and probably a couple Oleksys on D as well.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
Nothing to go nuts over, but I'm not sure Porter's behind Sundqvist on the depth chart.

JR mentioned Sundqvist as a 4C option if Cullen didn't re-sign, but a) that was before Porter was re-signed, and b) JR says a lot of things and doesn't seem to have the last word on line-up choices anyway. The coach does, and by all accounts (and actions) he loves Porter.

He's a serviceable, versatile 4th liner, but I hope he doesn't block a more worthy youngster like he did last year.

As harsh at is is the say, injuries actually helped the Penguins last year. Imagine the bottom 6 (or ick, top 6) with Porter and Dupuis instead of maybe Kuhnhackl, Sheary, or even Rust. And your kidding yourself if you don't think KCD would have showed up. Anywho, back to loling @ Capitols and check out dem 'guins in Imgur

Fordy

May 28, 2008
over/under: kevin porter plays 20 games for the pittsburgh penguins in 2016-2017

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
over/under: kevin porter plays 20 games for the pittsburgh penguins in 2016-2017

over, but only because you said the Pittsburgh Penguins. Nick Bonino will be the #1C for some random 3-week stretch

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve

Over. Injuries and Sullivan liking him will get him over 20 games.

over, but only because you said the Pittsburgh Penguins. Nick Bonino will be the #1C for some random 3-week stretch

I was going to say that Crosby hasn't had a 3 week injured stretch in awhile, but recovering from the C being stripped is a type of injured. Bonino will catch the plague or some **** instead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad