Recalled/Assigned: Pens re-assign Andrew Ebbett to WBS

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I would rather see them use Engelland as a 4th line winger with 7 defense options already available if he's converted to wing if they need an extra body, the need for Ebbett seems pointless.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I would rather see them use Engelland as a 4th line winger with 7 defense options already available if he's converted to wing if they need an extra body, the need for Ebbett seems pointless.

Ebbett is a natural C. Currently we have Malkin, Goc, Vitale and probably/likely Jokinen out. Doesn't seem that far fetched to have Ebbett up for cover.

I find it hard to kill over Bylsma/Shero over that one.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
until I hear otherwise, I'm going to assume this is a "just in case" call-up that hopefully won't matter at all. Not that I have any reason to think positively about our roster decisions, but I'm going to anyway.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Pretty sure Molinari was just talking about what was seen in the game, not what anyone on the team said. But it looks like it's Jokinen who's sitting.

No issue with people getting a night off if they are less than 100% at this point. Hell, I don't have an issue with Jussi taking a night off in general.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
The last few regular season games are meaningless.. I don't care if Adams Pyatt and Glass are the top line for these games... rest anyone with any bumps and bruises and get healthy for the playoffs... non issue as far as I am concerned... as long as he finds the bench for the playoffs Im cool with this

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
The last few regular season games are meaningless.. I don't care if Adams Pyatt and Glass are the top line for these games... rest anyone with any bumps and bruises and get healthy for the playoffs... non issue as far as I am concerned... as long as he finds the bench for the playoffs Im cool with this

I think I'd rather see Megna, Gibbons, Despres et al. get more time in meaningless games than Gladams. You know they're not going to see it in the playoffs.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Pittsburgh Penguins @penguins

The #Pens have re-assigned forward Andrew Ebbett to @WBSPenguins. More: pens.pe/1i1fGg0

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad