Recalled/Assigned: Pens re-assign Andrew Ebbett to WBS

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't understand the reaction. It's a body. We need it because someone obviously got injured. We are stuck at #2 and we arent' going anywhere. Sid has 100pts and the Art Ross. We should just sit everyone and actually practice instead of the other way around.

And as for midgets? This team would be more successful playing tenacious midgets (with the current line up) as opposed to thinking we are big and tough w/ Pyatt, Adams, Glass.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
Damn it.

I'm starting to get the 1000 man-game stare when I hear about an injury.

DogStareCupcakesGIF.gif

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
I don't understand the reaction. It's a body. We need it because someone obviously got injured. We are stuck at #2 and we arent' going anywhere. Sid has 100pts and the Art Ross. We should just sit everyone and actually practice instead of the other way around.

And as for midgets? This team would be more successful playing tenacious midgets (with the current line up) as opposed to thinking we are big and tough w/ Pyatt, Adams, Glass.

Gibbons is a tenacious midget that I enjoy watching in the lineup. Ebbett, Conner, Kobasew.. all midgets who suck. And yea I don't really know who else would be a better call-up since there really is nothing in Wilkes Barre. (again, except scrabbles who impressed me every game he played as a Penguin)

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Josh Yohe @JoshYohe_Trib

Don't be alarmed by Ebbett's recall. Sounds like there are some bumps and bruises, and they wanted an extra body for back-to-backs.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Josh Yohe @JoshYohe_Trib

Don't be alarmed by Ebbett's recall. Sounds like there are some bumps and bruises, and they wanted an extra body for back-to-backs.

This would be reassuring if I trusted anyone who works for the Trib.

Zero Pucks

Size matters
May 17, 2009
Bylsma is still sulking Conner is still injured. This is the next best thing for him.

#1GuinFan

Apr 4, 2003
canada
Visit site
Gibbons is a tenacious midget that I enjoy watching in the lineup. Ebbett, Conner, Kobasew.. all midgets who suck. And yea I don't really know who else would be a better call-up since there really is nothing in Wilkes Barre. (again, except scrabbles who impressed me every game he played as a Penguin)

SAY WUT? 6'0 192 is a midget now? what land of giants do you come from?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad