GDT: pens/rangs part deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hophog

Aug 7, 2006
Hershey, PA
I guess the best we can hope for is that we'll get some power play chances when the refs try to extend this series beyond 4 games. So if we don't win any of the next 2 we can expect some calls in game 3. THe officials can probably set aside they hatred for the Pens when the NHL starts talking about generating more revenue. Funny how that works with an impartial position like officiating?

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
well, I think the Pens actually played a bit better than I expected they would. so there's that i guess.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Well, a loss is a loss, but after that start I can't say I'm hugely upset with the way the team responded.

MAF was huge and the team responded. Considering how hamstrung and flawed this team is. They just showed they can hang int his series.

Some positives.

But man, this team has so many inept players.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
Just don't have the puck moving from the back to get anything going. There wasn't a creative play all game. Can't generate anything like that.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
You're right he played a swell game.

Here's the problem, and I'm just going to spell it out for you and then wish you luck:

Crosby has the highest playoff ppg of this era, and one of the highest of all time.

So to claim Crosby is not a "big game player" is simply you picking and choosing what qualifies as a big game so you can support your point.

You're wrong, your post is unintelligent, and you're bringing nothing of intelligence or substance to the discussion. Good luck in your future endeavors.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
The only difference was powerplays were 5-1. If we had a legitimate defense that could skate and pass we would have rolled the Rangers.

Erhoff, Letang..my goodness.

bigkam

Jun 13, 2009
Kudos to the Rags for perfecting the "Red Wings Clutch n Grab Defense", circa 2008.

And **** the refs for letting them get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad