Post-Game Talk: Pens out loser the Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
My honest reaction was to be worried about Letang's health. I don't know we made a single good decision all OT.

Move Karlsson far, far away from here this summer. Losing hockey player.

I was expecting a 0-0 tie and got a 1-1 tie and loss in ot.

They failed to secure the 2 losing point.

Lately even Sid isn't immune from the suck.

Honestly I knew things were gonna get bad but I can't even tell what they are trying to accomplish out there most nights, anymore. Some of these f***ups are so comedic they almost seem intentional. Is this some kind of bizarre performance art?

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Who could have known that Chad Ruhwedel was the glue which held this team together?

Sooo ahh... Sids going to finish under a point per game this season isn't he. And after that start.

Another streak ending.

Only thing missing was BJC not coming out for the opening faceoff

Wake up, Dubas

Nobody had ever straight up quit like this team.

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
Yay Bunting! Waved his stick around and got rewarded.

Other than that, not much to expect from Pens games this season but:
tenor.gif

Reactions: pi314 and Pens x

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Bunting is a good player.

Too bad everybody has given up because of they didn’t they’d still be in a chase given how dog shit the East is. Just pathetic honestly. 2 goals in over 200 shots

After watching this version of the team for 2+ years... if I ever hear anyone say "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" again I'm going to puke on their shoes.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Sullivan and the leadership group have all lost their fastball. We should really see how foolish a "retool" seems now versus a tank. They dont have it any more.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Anaheim, San Jose, Arizona, Montreal, Ottawa, Columbus and Chicago are impossible to out shit. TOP10 pick is very possible tho. Somewhere around 8-10 range.
Need to get at least to #9. At that point you have a 5% chance which isn't bad honestly.

The lower the better though

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when you guys get your wish and they finish at the ACTUAL bottom of the league next season. Look at this team. Tell me they won't do it.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Wouldn’t even be mad if he let them open it up and just let them play the game they want to play.

Sure there are going to be some embarrassing nights, but it’s not like they don’t already get embarrassed fairly regularly now…

I have another teardown/rebuild in me, but not if it’s going to be f***ing boring every game.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Also, LOL @ the folks saying the reason we can't get rid of Sullivan mid-season is because the alternative could be worse.

You can't get much worse than this team's performance over the past dozen games if you stuck a coach behind the bench who's never even seen a hockey game before.

It's not like that ever works or anything, though.

*checks notes*

Oh. Well shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad