Line Combos: Pens line up and roster talk

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
*** Lets keep the trade talk to the trade threads. Day to day line up and roster talk here please ***

giphy.gif

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

They honestly deserve to miss the playoffs this way for taking so many games casually this year.

thats what always bothers me when everyone is ...don't worry its only Novemebr, or its only december, etc...when losing games when fully healthy...I would just park both dman infront of our goalie, put some brick blocks in the pockets so they can't move them easily and let them block every shot comes their way

jjp66

Apr 10, 2015
how many guys did we lose against the rangers/isles the past couple weeks? this team drops like flies once the physicality ramps up. so frustrating, because it's been the same story year after year since we won the Cup.

Reactions: Coastal Kev

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
how many guys did we lose against the rangers/isles the past couple weeks? this team drops like flies once the physicality ramps up. so frustrating, because it's been the same story year after year since we won the Cup.

When you allow players to elbow our defensemen in the face and likely concuss them probably doesn’t matter how big or physical they are..

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I dunno. But he’s been pretty healthy his entire time here.

What would’ve prevented the elbow, Mr “I told you so”.
Thank you for the acknowledgement. Substitute Deter for Prevent. Before you write back telling me what a fool I am, how many people have Rust, Grandlund, Jake...... (i could go on) ever concussed?????

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Can you imagine trying Carter at D when he can’t even play defense as a forward? The guy can’t defend and is slower than Dumo but I wouldn’t put it past Sullivan to put him out there on D because he’s an honored vet we can’t say anything bad about lol
Man I was sure MS was going to start crying when I heard him talk about Carter and Dumo lol

Reactions: Andy99

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad