Line Combos: Pens Line Combo: A beautiful work in progress

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Hopefully Rutta is back…what is Geno doing? Doesn’t he realize that there’s a positive correlation between his attendance at the morning skate and his level of suckitude at that day’s game lol?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Hopefully Rutta is back…what is Geno doing? Doesn’t he realize that there’s a positive correlation between his attendance at the morning skate and his level of suckitude at that day’s game lol?

We have to get to Geno somehow and let him know

Reactions: Andy99

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
His wife and kid live in Florida. What else does he have to do?
My dude's every single stereotypical Russian gamer fiending CSGO and wasting hundreds or thousands of bucks on loot boxes. :laugh:

urzf8e5ar4751.jpg

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Wtf.. Are we trying to lose him to waivers?
It doesn't matter if we do, tbh.

I like Friedman, I think he's a fine reserve d-man and I like that he's a shit-disturber, but he's no big loss to lose on waivers.

Much prefer him to Ruhwedel, but they're both kinda trash. :laugh:

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Well, so much for Friedman's recall limits. He's back, but he'll need to clear waivers to go down again.

Honestly, that's a very interesting development...especially with Letang on the cusp of coming back. That could point to other plans. Maybe sending Smith down and waiving Rudwedel.

Shades of Paul Martin.

They say you are what you eat so I'm guessing Ruh must eat a lot of eggs.
Saddest part about Paul Martin and his time here was how absolutely wretched he was his first year here. Thankfully he turned it around.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Honestly, that's a very interesting development...especially with Letang on the cusp of coming back. That could point to other plans. Maybe sending Smith down and waiving Rudwedel.
TBH, Sully's comments didn't sound like Letang was on the cusp of coming back. It sounded like they just told him to come back when he's ready and have no clue when that will be. Plus, wasn't he nursing an injury before his father passed?

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad