GDT: Pens - Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
What would actually be great is if the line for the shirts off their backs was half empty. Maybe then they would get the message

since70

Sep 27, 2016
If I would've won Shirt off our back I would've rushed the ice and burned it at center ice. I know no one on the Penguins would hit me to stop me

Reactions: steelcityassault

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
The mandate by FSG/Mario before JR quit was to keep the core together. JR said nah lemme trade Letang and they said no and suddenly blocked his moves and he quit (which is fine) but they were never going to let Letang go no matter who the GM was.
Understood. well, it never ends well when ownership interferes lol

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Good. This team has numerous problems but goaltending is a huge one.
Defensive structure
Coaching
Pandering to the core
Zero accountability
Not playing youth
Not understanding the players to utilize them properly aka piss poor utilization

I think most will never try to remember most things that were good and just focus on a player that probably still isn't healthy.

Jarry was a small problem on a team with big issues that start behind the bench and in ownership. Jarry has been shit since January after his injury. But it'd be stupid as f*** to say he was bad all season. He wasn't. But he really was inconsistent as f*** after Jan.

Super Luigi

Jul 13, 2019
We added Kulikov, Granlund, Bonino and anybody else? How many points have they scored since they arrived?

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
We added Kulikov, Granlund, Bonino and anybody else? How many points have they scored since they arrived?
Size, physicality, and 1 goal from Granny.

Good health, leadership and experience that will serve well for a postseason run (wait what) from Bones.

Cool name from Kulikov.

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Defensive structure
Coaching
Pandering to the core
Zero accountability
Not playing youth
Not understanding the players to utilize them properly aka piss poor utilization

I think most will never try to remember most things that were good and just focus on a player that probably still isn't healthy.

Jarry was a small problem on a team with big issues that start behind the bench and in ownership. Jarry has been shit since January after his injury. But it'd be stupid as f*** to say he was bad all season. He wasn't. But he really was inconsistent as f*** after Jan.
“Probably still isn’t healthy.” He’s never fu**ing healthy. That’s part of the damn problem with him. Mike Sullivan sucks, there is no disputing that… but Tristan Jarry just got outplayed by a guy who hasn’t won a game in his last 11 fu**ing starts. Tristan Jarry sucks too. He’s right at the top with Hextall and Sullivan. They all suck

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Do y’all think each “shirts off their backs” jersey come with a pack of Camels and some condoms?? :huh: :huh:

Our season, FSG, the coaching staff, Hexy, and a lot of these on-ice passengers can get f***ed!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoldenJet

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I just cant get over the fact that he didn’t swap Rust and Rakell. You could tell early on that Rust had no interest in skating unless it wasn an odd-man his way and that L2 was going to have one of it’s questionable defensive efforts. It was just going to be one of those games. You could see it clear as day. Everything was just a little bit off.

And he did nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad