GDT: Pens - Hawks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
The Hawks top scorer has 37 points. They are on a b2b with travel. They are tanking.

This is a must win game for us.

Conclusion - either an easy win or a really embarrassing loss.

RSPens

May 25, 2015
Well considering that both Chicago and Columbus are fighting for the best odds in the draft. This is a very winnable game...cue the Pens coming out flat...

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Friedman was our 2nd best player against Detroit according to GameScore, not sure how I feel about a rusty Kulikov in the line-up in a must win game but I guess we got him for a reason?

Reactions: Gurglesons

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Friedman was our 2nd best player against Detroit according to GameScore, not sure how I feel about a rusty Kulikov in the line-up in a must win game but I guess we got him for a reason?
blows my mind, Frieman should play over POJ if he really wants to play kulikov. POJ deseperatly needs to sit for a game or two

Reactions: Victor Z

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I feel like this game goes two ways. Hawks get 2-3 quick goals and the Pens just crumple and die. Or the Pens blow them the f*** out

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
special hell (Im thinking a lovecraft/bloodhoundgang mashup) reserved for people that perpetrate the shitshow abomination that was 'starship'

Reactions: Gurglesons

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Thank Christ Kane and Panarin aren’t on this team anymore.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Well considering that both Chicago and Columbus are fighting for the best odds in the draft. This is a very winnable game...cue the Pens coming out flat...
That stuff applies to GMs and to a lesser extent coaches, but the players don’t pay attention to it. Players actually don’t want to finish last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad