Pre-Game Talk: Pens @ Habs Saturday Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
Will Drouin ever find chemistry with anyone? He is becoming an enigma.
He struggled at center and that’s understandable but he actually looks worse on the wing.

I hope it worked with Domi but i'm not sure it will.....but nevermind the linesmate, he should still be producing on the PP. It should be his bread and butter even if he have trouble finding chemistry at 5-on-5. Hope Julien switch his PP units cause the first wave looks terrible in every single shift they got.

Reactions: Tyson

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I think we'll see Domi and Drouin recreate the chemistry they had in the couple of preseason games they had together.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Kotka has shown he can create his own plays.

Watch this sequence carefully.

Kotkaniemi has had ZERO issues creating plays...

Finding players who can finish those plays, is another story....

Edit: I'm so sorry, for some reason I thought you said that he's shown he "can't" create his own plays.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I think Domi is perfect for Drouin. Excited to see them together. I’d put Gallagher with them though and then have an all Finn line.

Drouin-Domi-Gallagher
Lehkonen-Kotkaniemi-Armia
Tatar-Danault-Hudon
Byron-Plekanec-Shaw.

Reactions: HKbleu

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Armia by far the most effective player along with Kotka last night. Open your eyes dude.
I don’t know what you are seeing but Armia is killing to many plays with his low hockey IQ.

Kotka should be playing with our best wingers, I knew this would happen..

If kotka is not gonna be played with legit top 6 NHL players than send him back to Finland or Laval and let’s get back to tanking.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center

Watch this sequence carefully.

Kotkaniemi has had ZERO issues creating plays...

Finding players who can finish those plays, is another story....

Edit: I'm so sorry, for some reason I thought you said that he's shown he "can't" create his own plays.

Let’s see how many games it takes Claude to figure out that he needs to play with Gally.

Tatar-Kotka-Gally
Drouin-Kotka-Gally
Lehky-Kotka-Gally

981A3856-3B7C-4ABC-B2B3-4B23412244B6.gif

And let’s see how long it takes him to see that Reilly needs to be on the 1st PP as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad