Hudon - Plekanec - Shaw
De la Rose - Peca - Scherbak

Mete - Petry
Reilly - Juulsen
Ouellet - Benn
Alzner

Niemi
Price is absent (therapy day).

Would have liked to see Tatar and Kotkaniemi together tomorrow but I also get wanting him with Byron against the Pens to exploit his speed and Kotka's play making. Also, after an awful performance Ouellet stays in over Alzner. Not sure I like that decision but I guess you gotta give a guy another chance. Plekanec in for Peca. Not sure I like that but he was always going to play at some point.

Reactions: Runner77

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Like you said, we all know Plekanec was going to get in there at some point. We also know Alzner will, too.

I'm good with keeping Ouellet in. Would still rather have him in the line-up over Alzner.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Like you said, we all know Plekanec was going to get in there at some point. We also know Alzner will, too.

I'm good with keeping Ouellet in. Would still rather have him in the line-up over Alzner.

Going to be interesting to see what they do when the injured players start coming back. I wish they'd demote Alzner, it's just hopeless.

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
interesting to see how habs respond, and what the Pens show up looking like after the beat down a week ago...

recipe for a very unpleasant night if the team comes out flat

Reactions: David Suzuki

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'm still up here, and not coming down until Kotkaniemi scores.

I'm a man of my word Runner.

I don't doubt it for a second, however, I'm waiting to see how you're going to come out of the rafters in other arenas if Kotkaniemi doesn't score on home ice.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
Danault was by far our worst Center last game. Shouldnt play with our best wingers. He was terrible on the dot too. 1/12??

Kotkaniemi was our best foward last game. Should play with our best wingers and he was great on the dot.

Tatar-Kotkaniemi-Gallagher
Drouin-Domi-Lehkonen
Byron-Danault-Armia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad