GDT: Pens Go to Disneyland. Puck Drop on the Pond @ 10:00pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
Meanwhile, Riikola's like sitting in the press-box watching this game wondering, how the f*** does a wanker like Trotman play over him?

tenor.gif
He's actually probably counting down the time until he can sign somewhere else.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
I'm really trying to be objective here: will Marino and Dumoulin actually fix anything with this team right now? it's not like they are only lacking in puck movement and transition. they're losing puck battles, NOBODY knows where they're supposed to be, and NOBODY is doing anything to generate points.

Its like that Toronto game broke their brains. I don't even know what to say anymore.

Maybe they're just spent. They played 50 games well above their level when they had big names out of the lineup. Pushed themselves all the way to first in the Metro despite the adversity. Now the tank is hitting E at the most important time of the year.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Concerned for like the first time in the season. I’d 100% believe they’d come back just a week and a half ago and now they don’t look like the same team that came back against Boston.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Errey gets the only positive in this game..

Mears: "What do the Pens have to do!?"

Errey: "Move the posts!"

The number one response is....

Survey says......... Scratch Trotman.
Scratch Trotman was the number one answer.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Ah man, come on.

LW1
D2
D3

ALL OUT!

Name one team who could sustain that and look great.
If you.dont have the dmen, you load up on the forwards. You dont put floaters like Simon and Sheary in positions to reap the rewards of hardworkers like Sid and Zucker. It doesnt make any sense. Theyre not goal scorers.(Simon and Sheary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad