Post-Game Talk: Pens down the Blues: Carkins is the new Gladams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Solid game by the team. Geno heating up. PP actually doing something. Karlsson with his 600 career assist, off of Sids hard work. Carter being clutch. :sarcasm:

IMG_6138.gif

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
"Some how found a way to bring this baby home" vs a team that had to fire their coach not so long ago and played last night.

Lol
When you said "a team that had to fire their coach not so long ago" I thought you were referring to the Pens for a second and got confused

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Finding ways to win games that maybe they shouldn’t have. Don't remember doing that a whole lot last year.

Next two games are big ones. Islanders tomorrow, Caps on Tuesday.
Caps just won tonight on a late goal by Ovie…Canes also winning…

critical next two games: need regulation wins and we need Geno machino to keep it going

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
"Some how found a way to bring this baby home" vs a team that had to fire their coach not so long ago and played last night.

Lol
I still have hope they can make the playoffs. It’s a slim hope, but it exists. I don’t think I’d watch if I didn’t think they had a chance at it…

pi314

Jun 10, 2017
Windsor, ON
Caps just won tonight on a late goal by Ovie…Canes also winning

Goal was waved off after review. Going to OT.

A lot of folks here were bashing Jarry at the time of signing. Whether injury or confidence, he's done a hell of a job bouncing back. Let's hope he keeps it up.

He's always had really strong half seasons. Just want to see it in crunch time.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Karlsson picks up a secondary assist on an open net with a pass that looked like he was trying to ice it on the pk

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Goal was waved off after review. Going to OT.

He's always had really strong half seasons. Just want to see it in crunch time.
Noice…but Caps unfortunately just got another point at minimum

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Lot's of plusses.

One negative - Karlsson and Sid had all-time bad puck management games. Horrendous with the turnovers and pointless cross-seam passes. Sid killed the powerplay too.
It’s always bad when the two big guys are at the top of the umbrella. It doesn’t matter who the third is. It can be Kris or EK and it will be bad. Someone needs to play lower. Probably 87 because he’s the best at it, but this coach wants the offense to flow from the top.

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
Finally, some quality Pens hockey to fill the void.

Reading Leafs/Caps fans wax poetic on how to build a winning team without Karlsson or feeding Sid 1st-round picks, and to sit back for their moment in the sun... 🤮 was tiresome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad