GDT: Pens @ Detroit | Hockey Hockey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I mean if were talking pre-season performances for bottom 2 centers that can play on this team right now.

It's McKegg

then Rowney and McClement are pretty close.
McC has the experience and FO edge.

Then the rest: Blueger, Johnson...

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens have 5 D man signed for three to five years and if they sign Cole which I am in favor off, that buys time for GMJR to draft and develop young D men.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I mean if were talking pre-season performances for bottom 2 centers that can play on this team right now.

It's McKegg

Agree with this.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

It's McKegg

Yeah, if they want to save a forward spot and not waive anyone unnecessarily, they shouldn't sign McClement because he doesn't offer much over Rowney. But I expect our bottom centers to start the season will be McKegg and Rowney

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
what bums me, I don't see any of the yoiungsters making the team out of camp, no one to raelly jumped out, will need a lot of seasoning

I think Sprong has been decent. I think McKegg has been a great story. I like Summers. I like Bengs A LOT.

And so far we are healthy. That's all that matters.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
DUH THIS IS KARMA FOR SAYING YES TO THE WHITE HOUSE INVITE!!!! THEY'VE LOST EVERY GAME SINCE SAYING YES!!

Goddamn I hate twitter. Anyway, Maatta, Jarry and McKegg were really good, this was the first time I'd say Sprong was bad. Pouliot played well, but it doesn't matter because he won't be here in a week. I also liked Wilson tonight. I thought mostly everyone else had a forgettable night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad