Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Sid and Jarry

IMG_6237.gif

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Very good win. TJ and Sid on another planet right now. D didn't give up many chances. If we had a PP we'd be a threat.

#WinningStreak

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I said it in the GDT, Sid is on pace for 49-50g. His highest is 51. It would be awesome to see him nab 52 at 36.
It's insane what he's doing at this age but given the way players train it's hard to really look at the past seasons where players were around his age that were also very talented, that's normal I guess. Sid is a legend. Doesn't diminish what Sid is doing on a team coached like this. It's Hart worthy but Conor McCrieslikeabitchaboutvideoreviews will get it because the league has a hard on for him.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
It's insane what he's doing at this age but given the way players train it's hard to really look at the past seasons where players were around his age that were also very talented, that's normal I guess. Sid is a legend. Doesn't diminish what Sid is doing on a team coached like this. It's Hart worthy but Conor McCrieslikeabitchaboutvideoreviews will get it because the league has a hard on for him.
Ovechkin got 50 at 36. Getting 51 or 52 would be icing on an already sexy cake.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
We might not be as bad as some of you think we are. Over the last month, they’ve played like a top 5-10 team in the league. With a functional PP, they’d be right up there.

With a better coach we can be way better. It's what most of us have felt for a while. Stuff like today is what this team is capable of more often but this coach ain't it.

This has been a good team before and we've seen it destroyed because of the coach. I've never stated this team sucked for the roster. It's always been how this muppet of a coach has utilized it. It's why I am aggressively skeptical about it. I hate to see a season like this by Sid, Jarry, Ned, etc wasted when there's very little good years ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad