GDT: Pens @ Caps | 7pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
I'm going tonight, hoping for another Pens shellacking of the Caps. I read they called up Sestito so I'm assuming Sheary is out? Hopefully Ses will destroy Wilson as a cherry on top. LGP.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Playoffs are just as much mental as physical. Would be nice to paste them again and really get into their heads.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I kinda think that both teams would avoid some of the stupid stuff.

Why chance injuries?

Ovi head hunting? The chances of it going wrong are there. Remember when Chara chose to fight one of the meat heads that we had and broke his hand right before the playoffs?

I do not see Trotz as a dumb coach. If so he tells his players to avoid stupidity and be healthy for the playoffs.

hooverdam

Feb 21, 2013
I kinda think that both teams would avoid some of the stupid stuff.

Why chance injuries?

Ovi head hunting? The chances of it going wrong are there. Remember when Chara chose to fight one of the meat heads that we had and broke his hand right before the playoffs?

I do not see Trotz as a dumb coach. If so he tells his players to avoid stupidity and be healthy for the playoffs.

Trotz isn't a dumb coach, but he loves fighting and playing "heavy" and definitely encourages his team to go out of their way for stuff like that.

I still think Tom Wilson is coached to be what he is. He dips into goon territory more than power forward territory and I think that's a shame for a 16th overall pick.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
I am loving the sea if avatars atm !!

Big game for us
We win here we get in the capitals heads.

Psychology is huge in sports. When I played soccer if I didn't think we'd win I d slow down and not try so hard.

That's what makes Pittsburgh so special

XanderCrews34

Mar 28, 2014
I am loving the sea if avatars atm !!

Big game for us
We win here we get in the capitals heads.

Psychology is huge in sports. When I played soccer if I didn't think we'd win I d slow down and not try so hard.

That's what makes Pittsburgh so special

Was about to say just this.

Also nice avy :naughty:

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
If Kunitz is in over Hornqvist when the playoffs start, we riot.

No, but seriously though, it's one of those things where we would need to spam the heck out of every journalist on twitter so they'd be forced to confront Sullivan about it. After which we would still riot.

Winger for Hire

Praise Beebo
Dec 9, 2013
Quarantine Zone 5
Should be a slobberknocker

Win over the Caps is not only big because of the points and #2 seed, but shows that the Pens current style is going to give the Caps fits in the 2nd round... if the Caps get that far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad