Pre-Game Talk: Pens @ Bolts 7:30 TSN, ROOT, NBCSN (AKA: The Return of Tang)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Tang+Logo.png

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Love it.
Gives us much better pairings on the back end.
Niskanen doesn't have to shoulder the load.

Probably see:

44-4
3-58
5-2

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
I've heard McGuire and a few other guys call Fleury one of the best pure "athletes" in hockey.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Letang-Elmer
Orpik-Eaton
Niskanen-Murray

Pretty simple if you ask me...

shizno*

Feb 28, 2012
I have so much dislike that for that show. Can't beleive what cartoons have come to these days...awful, just plain awful.

Otherwise the 'Ning aren't going to roll over and die so we gotta take it to em quick and keep it going. Fleur or Vokoun in net?

Are you kidding me? That show is creative, hilarious and manages to cross entire generations of audience. What other cartoon even comes close?

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I've heard McGuire and a few other guys call Fleury one of the best pure "athletes" in hockey.

I've played with ex pro goalies before in beer leagues who were skating out and you'd be surprised how good their hands can be. If Fleury decided to show up in some random local hockey league and play out his hands would probably look ridiculous to everyone out there.

I know that's strange to consider when you watch how he handles the puck as a goalie but I'm telling you people would be surprised.

I hope Letang is absolutely sure he's ready. I hope Crosby when he comes back is too. I want Sid to get the scoring title really badly but I want our best players healthy even more than that.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
I've played with ex pro goalies before in beer leagues who were skating out and you'd be surprised how good their hands can be. If Fleury decided to show up in some random local hockey league and play out his hands would probably look ridiculous to everyone out there.

I know that's strange to consider when you watch how he handles the puck as a goalie but I'm telling you people would be surprised.

Fleury is actually a very capable technical puck-handler, especially compared to a lot of other goalies in the league. It's his decision making that gets him into trouble, although I haven't noticed it being as much of an issue this season as in years past.

MtlPenFan

Apr 14, 2010
Are you kidding me? That show is creative, hilarious and manages to cross entire generations of audience. What other cartoon even comes close?

That scene where the bullies are trying to make Spongebob and Patrick sing "Goofy Goober" was side splitting. That show is hysterical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad