Pre-Game Talk: Pens at Capitals, March 10th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguins2946*

Ottawa's picks are pretty much guaranteed to be higher than the Penguins', so that doesn't work.

I think it could have been changed from a 5th to a 4th, but the point still stands. It's frustrating to see Shero trading for F only for Bylsma to misuse them. What has Adams done this year to deserve playing over Vitale? And yes, I know the response will be the smug Bylsma picture.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Beau "Panacea" Bennett will take ease all your troubles.

Just look at that mush:

beau828132.jpg

How could you fret about anything after seeing that back in the line-up?

You mean how can I fret about there being another player to get injured? He's a good player, too, so that means the chances of him getting injured are tripled.

I was going to do the sarcasm smiley but I'm not sure that is sarcasm... :cry:

I do think you live and die by Bennett being on the 1st line and able. Stempniak should be the backup to Bennett not being able to get it done. There's a great irony to Bylsma's love of Gladams potentially losing them games and getting him fired.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I honestly didn't think Bylsma could piss me off more. How in the world could he put Goc on the 4th line? Come on, man. Goc was averaging 15 minutes a game and playing against the top talent in the league. He actually EMBRACES that role.

Why? Why a 3rd and a 5th for someone he will only utilize 9-10 minutes a night? Come on. This is ridiculous.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I honestly didn't think Bylsma could piss me off more. How in the world could he put Goc on the 4th line? Come on, man. Goc was averaging 15 minutes a game and playing against the top talent in the league. He actually EMBRACES that role.

Why? Why a 3rd and a 5th for someone he will only utilize 9-10 minutes a night? Come on. This is ridiculous.

But Bylsma does understand though. He put him on our shutdown line didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad