Post-Game Talk: Pens 5, Preds 2: Pens Continue to Earneditz

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
What a tour de force from Chris Kunitz tonight.

And really, for all the things he did tonight, is there another player in the league who can inspire a PK from the box like he can?

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
I remember a couple of years ago, they got something like 13 goals all year from their bottom six.

I wonder what the numbers are this year.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
Congrats you guys. What a thing you have going on right, you're looking really great. We had nothing on you tonight.

You'll go deep if you keep playing like this.

BeautiPhil

Toronto Sun Model
Nov 23, 2010
Virginia
Please keep Sundqvist in and please scratch Fehr once Rust gets back.

Injuries may have degraded Fehr. Sad to see. Hope he can come out next year and perform better, but since coming back from the 2nd injury, he's been invisible every shift of every game.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
This team is somethin' else right now.
Never, ever would've thought we'd be here a month to two months into the season.

+the start
+the PP

EVGENIMERLIN

Jun 29, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Pens are rolling 10 of 11 and most of those wins are against playoff teams or teams fighting for their playoff lives.

Sunny looks just a little bit better every game he plays. Hope he makes the playoff roster.

+ Thriller. Nice to see him having fun out there and playing so damn well and finally getting the goals too

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
We clinch I think with a Red Wings loss of any kind, even an OTL.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Kunitz can gtfo and Fehr is making me sad. Other than that I was really happy with this game. Good job, Pens. <- Not sarcastic :amazed:

You forgot Lovejoy.

Whatever mind trick you've perfected that allows you to do that . . . please teach the rest of us.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
It's such a joy to watch this team.

The HBK line is just something else. So glad Kessel seems to have found his niche here. This is the player I hoped we were getting in the summer.

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
Injuries may have degraded Fehr. Sad to see. Hope he can come out next year and perform better, but since coming back from the 2nd injury, he's been invisible every shift of every game.

Do not underestimate the effects of not having an offseason to train. Mix in a new system and two coaches. I firmly believe he'll bounce back and be the player we saw in Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad