Post-Game Talk: Pens 5, Habs 3 - Oh, Oh, Oh Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
I still remember this, I forget if Horny was joking or if he was just mad.

ebQ2lyb.gif
Horny MAD
Malkin SMASH
Hagelin SWAG?

Fleury is like "oh shit you ok?" to the guy.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Zero points 5 on 5 for crosby the last two games....

Sully has to see this...

Right ?
I am sure he does. But what can he do? Sheary is not his darling, he showed it by benching him yesterday. I am not worried in this case. Sheary is just a temporary thing there. What´s the ZAR´s timetable? Does anybody know?

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
@Scandale du Jour and I are now one :laugh:

+++++ I contained myself rather well tonight

++++++ Good times with no incarceration. When I lived in DC and went to pens games, Pen's fans would be outside the arena on the steps chanting capitals suck. lol... A very risky endeavor. I would sit in my seat like a peach. That's one frenzied arena, no matter what anyone says.

Reactions: Clare2904

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Malkin's line is going to be a handful for teams come playoff time.

I worry about that sometimes though, if teams know Sid's line isn't really a threat (and it really isn't), then they'll focus on Geno's line. The ideal scenario is that our top 3 play as well as that HGH line heading into the playoffs. Now is not the time for Sullivan to play some disappointed father bullshit with Sheary and his shitty play. Get someone in, if it catches fire, ride that son'bitch until it doesn't.

If that means it's ZAR, Simon, Sprong, DiPauli, etc...then do it.

Sullivan seems to let his ego/pride get in the way of stuff that you know he didn't let get in the way the last 1.5yrs.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
++++++ Good times with no incarceration. When I lived in DC and went to pens games, Pen's fans would be outside the arena on the steps chanting capitals suck. lol... A very risky endeavor. I would sit in my seat like a peach. That's one frenzied arena, no matter what anyone says.
Not sure what the people around thought of me when I jumped up and shouting "f*** yeah Geno baby" when he scored :laugh:

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I worry about that sometimes though, if teams know Sid's line isn't really a threat (and it really isn't), then they'll focus on Geno's line. The ideal scenario is that our top 3 play as well as that HGH line heading into the playoffs. Now is not the time for Sullivan to play some disappointed father bull**** with Sheary and his ****ty play. Get someone in, if it catches fire, ride that son'***** until it doesn't.

If that means it's ZAR, Simon, Sprong, DiPauli, etc...then do it.

Sullivan seems to let his ego/pride get in the way of stuff that you know he didn't let get in the way the last 1.5yrs.

I don’t think focusing on HGH will matter that much. You have two of the hardest working wingers and one of the best C’s in the league.

He can’t play Simon or ZAR right now and I’d say one of them is the plan. It won’t be DiPauli and if Sprong hasn’t improved in the AHL on the things he was asked to it won’t be him either. Just a waiting game now.

Reactions: Peat

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
IMO, yes. It is time to start playing playoff level hockey.

I think that Sid knows how to play playoff level hockey. And I am fairly sure that he of all players can flip a switch.

He is one of the more cerebral players in the game and it would not shock me at all if he were smart enough to conserve himself for when the games really count.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Not sure what the people around thought of me when I jumped up and shouting "**** yeah Geno baby" when he scored :laugh:

Damn this girl loves god like hockey?
I think I might jump and say the same thing... I met Geno at the Pittston Ice Box in PA .. I donno, 2010? Him and Gonchar were there, I got to hangout with him for a few minutes and he signed his Russian card I had and a Stanley cup poster I had of him... Dood was chill as hell, Geno is alright with me.
Plus I have Geno signed Russian card and Stanley Cup poster.

Reactions: Clare2904

ZeroPucksGiven

Feb 28, 2017
Malkin has a winger in Hags that does the fore checking and that is what he needs. Pens won two cups but in going all in, GMJR made some bets that are not panning out. In the off season, some changes are needed. Pens played well enough to beat a marginal team. Letang just may never be the player we hope him to be. He to me is what he is and can''t see anyone taking that contract.

Uh actually malkin has our 2 BEST forecheckers wrecking havoc. Maybe Sid will appreciate Horny a little bit more witnessing from the bench how much space gets created for the C

Coach Travis

Back2Back!!!
Jun 29, 2005
Thunder Bay, Ontario
bucketdecals.com
Tired of these BS scrubs like Rowney & Kuhn getting dressed. Your offence should be all hands on deck! 4 Scoring Lines! "But who will PK?" Anyone! I'd love to see Crosby & Malkin get more PK duty. It'd give us a legit scoring threat that other teams would have to be aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad