Post-Game Talk: Pens 3, Sharks 2: Bones With Sweet Chin Music for the W

Status
Not open for further replies.

TorstenFrings

lebenslang gruenweiss
Apr 25, 2012
Bremen
I know y'all get mad at Lovejoy on an hourly basis, but just now was a first for me. It was a wild ride. He better shape up.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Pierre with Matt Murray. Murray cuts interview short to go make a batch of meth. :laugh:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
One down.

Gotta find a way to get back to the way we played in the first. We tried our best to hand them this game.

Sid's playing unreal, but I wish for all the world he'd ****ing shoot the puck.

Geno sucked, Letang sucked, Cole sucked, and Lovejoy sucked.

Can't wait to see Marleau walk away without any punishment for a worse hit than the one Letang sat for.

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Awesome game, and I missed the winning goal cause someone thought it was a good time to die then at work. Seriously...... No consideration of others! (I work in emergency services so dont freak out people)

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
In poker parlance, there's this phrase, "up stuck", where you're up a ton of money early in your session and then you have a bad run of cards and by the time you end your session, you're still up, but you've lost a good portion of your original win.

The second period and Rust's injury has me feeling up stuck

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
I flipped the **** out on the game winner there...it looked to me like a night impossible pass followed by a nigh impossible shot.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
Great win. Sharks made a big push in the second, and the boys stayed calm and regrouped for a nice third period. It's the finals, you have to expect the other team to make a push. They did a we won anyway.

Stay out of the box or get our own PP going and we have a good chance in this series.

Otherwise it will be tight one.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
------Marleau will not get so much as a call because Sullivan has too much pride to whine to the league like a 12 year old who didn't get their way.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
One down.

Gotta find a way to get back to the way we played in the first. We tried our best to hand them this game.

Sid's playing unreal, but I wish for all the world he'd ****ing shoot the puck.

It'll be the last thing Jones expects next game. :laugh:

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
In poker parlance, there's this phrase, "up stuck", where you're up a ton of money early in your session and then you have a bad run of cards and by the time you end your session, you're still up, but you've lost a good portion of your original win.

The second period and Rust's injury has me feeling up stuck

I'm pretty confident Rust will be okay.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
LOVE hearing Consol Energy Center so loud. Just love it. Goes to show it's the crowd and not the building that makes it loud.

Contender

Sep 22, 2014
It was a pretty entertaining game for the most part. The first period showed exactly how lopsided this series could become. The second showed the Pens play awful for half of yet, but didn't let it get out of hand. Crosby, Murray, and the kids were a huge part of this win. Sid could have easily had four points or more. Hell of an effort by the PK on that awful Lovejoy penalty. It was perfection.

Three wins to go, my friends.

Gunnar Staal

Mar 17, 2004
Sid, Bones, Rust and Sheary with god-tier performances. Just awesome stuff from those guys.

Nobody was outright terrible in this game from the Pens side. Lovejoy with a terrible penalty late to potentially tie the game and Cole got beat on some plays but otherwise I'm liking what I'm seeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad