Post-Game Talk: Pens 3, Panthers 2 (OT): Kunitz Elevates Sid, Leads Pens to Two Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
Doc is the best in the business.

Doc's great or was great, but I still think the best current duo in the business is in Dallas.

Razor is a freaking awesome color guy and Dave Strader is one of the better play by play guys. The combo is wonderful.

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
I like Strader because I like guys that have a good voice but you're also able to kinda tune them out if you want. Doc is a true professional he's just not my taste. A little too much editorializing and witty remarks, and his nasal-y voice is a little much for me.

Shady Machine

Aug 6, 2010
I like Strader because I like guys that have a good voice but you're also able to kinda tune them out if you want. Doc is a true professional he's just not my taste. A little too much editorializing and witty remarks, and his nasal-y voice is a little much for me.

Yup. I like some of the editorializing but when you combine that with Pierre talking about everyone's junior team and coach and then asking Edzo 10 questions every 5 minutes, it's just a little much.

BeautiPhil

Toronto Sun Model
Nov 23, 2010
Virginia
Doc's great or was great, but I still think the best current duo in the business is in Dallas.

Razor is a freaking awesome color guy and Dave Strader is one of the better play by play guys. The combo is wonderful.

Yeah Strader+Reaugh is one of the best combos out there. I'm also a big fan of Kelly+Pang (Blues), Rosen+Micheletti (Rangers), Emrick+Olczyk and the Hawks PBP+Olczyk (Eddie O sucks but I love Doc and the Hawks PBP), and Beninati+Laughlin (Caps). Red Wings guys aren't too bad either.

Most of the other combos have at least 1 weak link or are just terrible in general. We have one of the worst :(
I used to be too irritated by Laughlin's voice and thought he was kind of an idiot, but underneath his idiot facade he knows the game incredibly well, remains relatively unbiased for a color guy, and is actually pretty funny at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad