Salary Cap: Pens '23-'24 Salary Cap Thread: "But if you don't get the President of the Pittsburgh Penguins on that phone, you know what's gonna happen to you?"

How soon before Letang is back on PP1:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
There's no reason to say no to paying a modest price for proven assets (or more proven assets) just because you have other young guys in the organization who might (but probably won't) have the same impact if you give them a chance.

I am not disagreeing with your idea. I just think with injuries now is the time to see what you have in those guys. harkin and Nylander arent bringing anything. So sawp the forwards and see what you have. make the trade in couple weeks.

POJ cant be traded anyways since he is hurt.

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Puustinen needs to figure the AHL out at the moment. He's having a terrible year, unfortunately.

Agreed but he has been picking up pace. 1 pt in his first 9 games. 6 in his last 6.

WBS has also been thrashed with injuries and call ups. This lineup is awful and Puustinen was number 2 start with 2 points. Gruden also had 2pts. I would like to see him get a chance on the 4th line soon.

1701194500308.png

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
1701194845705.png

Hopefully EK can stop this negative momentum lately with the poor defense, That pairing has been steadfast so far, as a whole.
Smith-Malkin-Rakell easily the most disappointing of all these combinations.

Perhaps Shea-Ludvig is a solution. Faced 2 strong teams. So far, so good.
I'd like to see our good L3 reunited today.

No idea why Hinostroza's getting HS'd, if he is tonight.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad