SwA9adL.gif

I'll just drop this here...

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Zero expectations = zero frustrations.

We got that goin' for us!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE beat the Rags! I'll love you if you do!

:laugh: yeah sure.

While your avatar is awesome I fear there will be no love for the likes of us. Nor would it be deserved. We're as pretender as pretender gets.

16-0 Begins Now

Sure, Henrik gets on a roll it could happen. The Rangers are going to beat the snot out of us.

HAHAHAHAHA! Jamie Benn records a hat trick and an assist to win the Art Ross trophy!!!

Good for him / Dallas. I got no issue with that. He's a helluva player and had a great season. Playing with Seguin all year didn't hurt, well most of the year but so what. Well deserved and finished with authority, unlike us.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
There was nothing about tonight's game that made me believe any different about the Pens' chances in the playoffs. The Pens simply did enough to beat the worst team in hockey.

They didn't look particularly good doing it, they didn't look dangerous or look on the verge of breaking out of their horrendous offensive slump. All they did was prove they're not quite at Buffalo's level of suckage.

And yet, the guys in the front office are slapping each other on the back for a job well done. They made the playoffs, after all. So the owners get their extra couple of home game revenue and the management can crow about how awesome they were despite the injuries.

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
Forgot to give my biggest plus of the night.

+Craig Adams ice time!! 0 minutes, 0 seconds!!

Just like it friggen should be every damn night!

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
I wasn't drunk during the game but I did have a very hearty vodka on the rocks in celebration and I am feeling good right now.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
You all said Sutter is the suck.

Sutter showed you all. Mr. Clutch!

21 goals to.

6 yrs 30m should do it.

Pete Gas

Jul 10, 2012
I'm glad the Pens are hated and underdog.

To quote Reggie Miller: "I love being the enemy"

Griffin6612

Jun 28, 2007
Did adams really dress and not get a single second of time? Well theres one plus for this season!!

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
The paces might have been bad but that scoring race was insane.

I am still kind of in shock that Crosby didn't pull a 3/4 point game against the Sabres. I really thought this game would win it for him.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA

Gina Carano? More like Gina Carayes! :naughty:

Useless fact of the day is that her dad was QB for the old Pittsburgh Maulers in the USFL in 1984. Prior to that he was with the Dallas Cowboys backing up Roger Staubach and Danny White.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad