GDT: Pens’ Black & Gold Game (7 p.m., CEC | Free admission | TV: ROOT)

Valarukar

Jul 20, 2011
Pittsburgh
I get done with classes at 4:30 and will be taking a bus down right after. Hopefully it's not super crowded by then, but I'm not very optimistic lol.

Dec 30, 2003
Visit site
Keep an eye on NHL Network. They showed some of the red and white game for the Red Wings last night and seem to have a crew stationed in Pittsburgh.

Dangles78

Oct 14, 2012
Pittsburgh
Geno weighing in at 212 now? That's almost 20 pounds heavier than last time I've looked at an updated roster and it's probably all muscle.

Just shows that the off-season training he did after his knee surgery transformed him into Geno 2.0

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Best chance is free stream on NHL.com.

Also, can't wait for this:

james neal ‏@jneal_18
Id give these 2 plugs a follow if I were you. Your gonna be seeing a lot of them soon. @Jayson_Megna @beaubennett78

Hopefully Beau has a strong rookie season with Nealer and Gene.

I don't know if it's going to be this year (probably not) but I like the sound of that tweet. Calling two prospect forwards "plugs" in a public forum can only be a good thing.

Re: NHL.com are you saying they will have a free stream or they might?

Solution

May 20, 2010
Cheswick, PA
I must have missed something but I thought he was claimed on waivers?

I threw a small party in my head when I heard this...if Im wrong.... :pout:

This was a rumor floated by an OKC Barons blogger which everybody picked up and ran with way too soon. He was never claimed on waivers. Big Mac is still a Penguin.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
It was an incorrect rumor.

The game tonight is basically Team PP vs. Team PK :laugh:

Sure seems that way.

I expect at least part of the game will appear on the NHL Network, as they did that with the Red Wings' game last night.

I'm just happy there will be at least one high quality stream out there for me to latch onto. I'm starved enough to heavily anticipate a completely lop-sided scrimmage.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Geno weighing in at 212 now? That's almost 20 pounds heavier than last time I've looked at an updated roster and it's probably all muscle.

Just shows that the off-season training he did after his knee surgery transformed him into Geno 2.0

Not really sure but we did see him work out a lot last summer, if it's really all muscle he put on I feel bad for the rest of the league :yo:

BeauKnows19

Mar 28, 2012
New Jersey
Keep an eye on NHL Network. They showed some of the red and white game for the Red Wings last night and seem to have a crew stationed in Pittsburgh.

They probably won't show any of this game, because tonight they are showing the CHL top prospects game.

MonsterSurge

Nov 14, 2011
Good god man, enough already with your obsession with fighting this and fighting that.

Get it together, there's more to life then fights.

If you want to sound like a *****, PM me.

It's sad, because I think you're a good, funny guy.

Antaris

Totally Trustworthy
Dec 5, 2010
Sweden
Oh don't get me wrong, I enjoy the good fight as much as anyone but there really should be a limit to once enthusiasm when it comes to hockey fights.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
i for one have come to appreciate our two fighting experts - MonsterSurge and MichiganWolverines. they're pretty close to becoming this boards version of Statler and Waldorf (but with raised fists primed for fisticuffs).

MonsterSurge

Nov 14, 2011
Antaris now loves Steve MacIntyre and I love red Panda.

We no longer hate each other. I apologize for the constant fighting talk.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad