GDT: Penguins @ Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Our defense is indefensible in addition to being incapable of defense.

If we can somehow find a way to get a number TWD we're awesome. A number one guy. Nick Jensen and Xavier Ouellet look like a legit pairing. Mike Green is awesome, and Danny DeKeyser goes down a pairing. Jonathan Ericsson, Niklas Kronwall, Alexey Marchenko and the first guys mentioned are all 5s or so thoug.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
That goal was brought to you by Kenny Holland never does anything in free agenxy.

It's really a shame he didn't try to bring in players like Vanek and Green when we still had a championship core. Pieces like that could have put us over the top circa 2010-2012 when we were clearly not good enough to go all the way but also not too far off.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Well my excitement quota had been surpassed by a factor of 10 it feels like

A loss would be preferable for me now

obey86

Jun 9, 2009
It's really a shame he didn't try to bring in players like Vanek and Green when we still had a championship core. Pieces like that could have put us over the top circa 2010-2012 when we were clearly not good enough to go all the way but also not too far off.

I mean, he tried. They didn't work out though. There's a reason Vanek was available for 1 year and 2 million or whatever. if this production was easy to see from him he would have gone fore much more

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Glad it went our way but I don't like the challenge in hockey personally. Maybe in the playoffs.

Sadekuuro

Aug 23, 2005
Cascadia
Glad it went our way but I don't like the challenge in hockey personally. Maybe in the playoffs.

For narrow instances like goaltender interference it's not bad. Challenging an offside a minute earlier that had no direct bearing on the goal is a travesty though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad