GDT: Penguins vs. Oilers|February 4, 2015|8 ET (Extra info in post 139)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
And you missed it KIRK. In the first, Sid made a SICK play and beat a guy clean. He had a lane to the net, but instead sends his trademark backhand pass to the point… to Scuderi!

It's times like that where he needs to challenge the D, rather than send a pass to someone with 8 career goals.

No, I saw that play.

Shaftception

Apr 6, 2011
And you missed it KIRK. In the first, Sid made a SICK play and beat a guy clean. He had a lane to the net, but instead sends his trademark backhand pass to the point… to Scuderi!

It's times like that where he needs to challenge the D, rather than send a pass to someone with 8 career goals.

People are snarking that you're being overly critical, but I completely agree with you, he's clearly avoiding putting himself into the best positions to score, whether that's due to protecting an injury, fearing getting hurt again like his jaw, or he's just all of a sudden a worse hockey player, he avoids making the play himself far too often compared to earlier in his career, hell even earlier this season.

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
In other news, the Oilers are terrible. Holy smokes. Doesn't help Hall was missing, but they are bad. Really bad.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
The Pens with an EN are like a drunk trying to put a key in the keyhole.

More like a drunk trying to put something else in something else.

So apparently Kane was healthy scratched yesterday because he showed up at the rink in a track suit, not a dress suit.

I don't know about you guys, but this doesn't exactly scream 'warning bells' to me.

Let's target him. Let him wear a track suit. Let him wear a birthday suit for all I care.

Relatively small thing, but it's club policy and hard to imagine Kane didn't know about it.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Yeah well they want McEichel. What's our excuse?

I'd say let down game against weak opponent but we've been pretty iffy for a while here so I don't think it was just playing Edmonton that caused that.

Whatever, we got the two points. Better bring a better effort vs Calgary and Vancouver tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad