GDT: Penguins vs. Oilers|February 4, 2015|8 ET (Extra info in post 139)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
And especially never on a 3 on 2 where you've got all day and your options are a weak angle shot on an unscreened goalie OR stopping and looking for someone driving the net.

What Martin did was a throw away play, plain and simple.

Yep. Although all his shots could qualify as such.

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
"Im sorry, but Sid is beating him in the past and probably scoring a sick backhander."

That's hardly ******** on Crosby lol.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Kunitz trying to bear down and skate was sad to watch. He is on the top line. And some here want me to be more positive?

Well sure, don't you remember what he did in 2009 in the first two rounds?

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
So apparently Kane was healthy scratched yesterday because he showed up at the rink in a track suit, not a dress suit.

I don't know about you guys, but this doesn't exactly scream 'warning bells' to me.

Let's target him. Let him wear a track suit. Let him wear a birthday suit for all I care.

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
I don't even bother with the double standards anymore, because they run both ways.

I'd like to see Sid challenge more. It keeps the defense more honest. That's all.

And you missed it KIRK. In the first, Sid made a SICK play and beat a guy clean. He had a lane to the net, but instead sends his trademark backhand pass to the point… to Scuderi!

It's times like that where he needs to challenge the D, rather than send a pass to someone with 8 career goals.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So apparently Kane was healthy scratched yesterday because he showed up at the rink in a track suit, not a dress suit.

I don't know about you guys, but this doesn't exactly scream 'warning bells' to me.

Let's target him. Let him wear a track suit. Let him wear a birthday suit for all I care.

That was the reason? Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad