Pre-Game Talk: Penguins vs Jets Dec 27 7:00 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Kind of jacked I will be on a plane to Phoenix with the family and will miss this one and the Wings game. Not setting the PVR on my road trip for the fist time since 2.0 came back either. Love the Jets but not going to lie I am looking forward to the extended break from them this holiday season. :laugh:

GJG

Get yourself a slingbox and never miss any action. Set your TV to captions, turn down the volume on the phone and the wife and kids won't even notice your watching the game while on vacation. It just looks like your doing a little work.;)

Enjoy the break. I usually watch NHL every night but have not watched a game until tonight since the Jets v Rangers game. Sometimes you just need some time away from NHL hockey and the Jets.

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Kind of jacked I will be on a plane to Phoenix with the family and will miss this one and the Wings game. Not setting the PVR on my road trip for the fist time since 2.0 came back either. Love the Jets but not going to lie I am looking forward to the extended break from them this holiday season. :laugh:

GJG

Props to you man to walk away for a short time. Enjoy it while you can. I can't miss a game though. Not as emotionally invested at the moment, but enjoy this sport and love this team too much. Hope it's a good game either way.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Get yourself a slingbox and never miss any action. Set your TV to captions, turn down the volume on the phone and the wife and kids won't even notice your watching the game while on vacation. It just looks like your doing a little work.;)

Enjoy the break. I usually watch NHL every night but have not watched a game until tonight since the Jets v Rangers game. Sometimes you just need some time away from NHL hockey and the Jets.

Props to you man to walk away for a short time. Enjoy it while you can. I can't miss a game though. Not as emotionally invested at the moment, but enjoy this sport and love this team too much. Hope it's a good game either way.

Yea its all good I am pretty chill this season and it is what it is, its just that I kind of want an extended break here while the situation calls for it. If I was in town I would be all over it so this just provides and excuse.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Hope Schief's isn't out against the Pens, he has been just great. And we need Ladd healthy too, he's really rounding into form, great captain and great guy. Jets have really been playing well, just not getting the breaks, should be able to beat th Pens, but if they don't we should get a super effort from the team. Really excited to see the Armia, Burmi, Ehlers line they old turn into one of th better lin s in th league. Not sure who is starting in net, doesn't matter both Helly and Hutch have been very good.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Hope Schief's isn't out against the Pens, he has been just great. And we need Ladd healthy too, he's really rounding into form, great captain and great guy. Jets have really been playing well, just not getting the breaks, should be able to beat th Pens, but if they don't we should get a super effort from the team. Really excited to see the Armia, Burmi, Ehlers line they old turn into one of th better lin s in th league. Not sure who is starting in net, doesn't matter both Helly and Hutch have been very good.

That's it. Someone cut off Sip. He's had too much holiday Egg Nog.

Tasteless Beaver

PLANE TEAM GOOD
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
Ladd didn't return from summer holiday mode this year, but Scheifele has probably been our best player (tie with Little/Wheeler perhaps?) I think tomorrow is going to extra time or shoot out, my first of two games this season at MTS. Either GJG or GTG (go tank go!!!)

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

GJG

I am the opposite. No Jets hockey for almost 6 days is a wait too long

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012

Who are you and what have you done to the real sip? Is this just some leftover Christmas spirit? :sarcasm:

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER

What is this?

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Ok Mrs Sip please quit hacking into your husbands account or we'll tell on you. Your positive attitude does make complete sense though.

:sarcasm:

ps241

Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I am the opposite. No Jets hockey for almost 6 days is a wait too long

Every other season I would 100% agree but I have enjoyed this little break from the pain train. We had a great start to the season but have probably been the worst team in the leave since November 1st. I'll be full on as usual January 2nd.

PhilJets

Winnipeg is Good
Jun 24, 2012
Somewhere nice
This is the time last year, Jets went into a funk before the Kane trade.

This is the time this year, Jets will go into longest winning streak in franchise History..

go Jets Go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad