Pre-Game Talk: Penguins vs Jets Dec 27 7:00 CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Obviously Mr. McGoo Ladd needs glasses, must be pretty tough on the guy playing in the NHL and not being able to see!:shakehead

Derfel*

Isn't it possible that Scheifele ran into Ladd, and not the other way around?

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Hahaha far from it. Pens are my other favourite team, but don't worry will still be wearing my Jets jersey. The Rangers and Bruins are my nemesis from my Canucks days.

Whoops! :laugh: All good - hope you have a great time. I love going to games at the MTS Centre. :nod:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Probably going to win this unless MAF has a ridiculous game, which he is prone to doing.

Fleury is not on this road trip with the Penguins. He has a concussion. Crosby and Letang are returning to the lineup tonight against the Wild though.

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
Fleury is not on this road trip with the Penguins. He has a concussion. Crosby and Letang are returning to the lineup tonight against the Wild though.

Oh! Excellent. MAF is the only Pen I haven't seen play then. Crosby I saw a long time ago during a WJC exhibition game.

JetsFan815

Jan 16, 2012
Pens always on the lookout for wingers, Chevy must be hoping Ladd showcases himself

blues10

Dec 10, 2010
Canada
Sid does look good in a vintage 90's Jets jersey.:)

IMG_0463_zps2rqnn3zw.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This was from January 2006.

I like the caption "Penguins for sale, but don't expect to see Crosby here anytime soon"

Oh, I am fully expecting to see him here tomorrow night.:handclap:

Aavco Cup

"I can make you cry in this room"
Sep 5, 2013
Friedman just said that it's unlikely Scheifele will play tomorrow. Will we call someone up? Lowry? Petan? Cormier? Is anyone in town?

Jetabre

Electric Ehlers
May 22, 2014
Winterpeg
I'll guess Perreault to 2C with Ehlers sliding up into 2nd line wing spot. Or if they don't want to flip Ehlers to LW for a game maybe we'll see Armia get a big chance on the 2nd line.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Kind of jacked I will be on a plane to Phoenix with the family and will miss this one and the Wings game. Not setting the PVR on my road trip for the fist time since 2.0 came back either. Love the Jets but not going to lie I am looking forward to the extended break from them this holiday season. :laugh:

GJG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad