Pre-Game Talk: Penguins vs Devils 7:30pm, ROOT, NBCSN, MSG PLUS (Husker Has the GDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Feb 8, 2012
It will be nice to see Marty this one last time. And Fleury starting? Why? He is obviously going to start Saturday, let Tomas get another game in.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
It will be nice to see Marty this one last time. And Fleury starting? Why? He is obviously going to start Saturday, let Tomas get another game in.

Fleury hasn't had a ton of work in relation to being a starter, even in a shortened season. Get him in a rhythm for the playoffs.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
The insistence to play Iginla on the left wing is mind boggling.

The Penguins twitter had Iggy on the right and Dupuis on the left, Shelly had the opposite.. I don't know which it actually was, but I'm more inclined to go with what the team twitter said.

Edit: Beaten to it.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
The Penguins twitter had Iggy on the right and Dupuis on the left, Shelly had the opposite.. I don't know which it actually was, but I'm more inclined to go with what the team twitter said.

Edit: Beaten to it.

ya, I just usually post the first tweet I read (Shelly's, in this case) but did notice a discrepancy when the Pens account tweeted. I tend to, like you, believe the official twitter account more.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
This game was originally listed as being shown on TSN2 tonight, but now it lists TSN2 showing the NFL draft. So I guess no Pens game for me tonight. I hate watching games online.

Crafton

Liver-Eating Johnson
May 6, 2010
San Francisco
ya, I just usually post the first tweet I read (Shelly's, in this case) but did notice a discrepancy when the Pens account tweeted. I tend to, like you, believe the official twitter account more.

WAT HOW DARE U ? SHEL - SHE REPORTER ExTRODOINAREY

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
I'd like to see Hartzell get a game. Give him the Canes game I say.

I wanna catch the highlights from the Canes game tonight. Carolina is calling up Jared Staal. So there will be 3 Staal brothers on the same ice. To bad Marc is still not game ready or they could have all 4 out on the ice at once.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Running on no sleep for about 30 hours. Should be fun driving into Newark for the game tonight. Please, just win. And do so in spectacular fashion. :laugh:

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I wanna catch the highlights from the Canes game tonight. Carolina is calling up Jared Staal. So there will be 3 Staal brothers on the same ice. To bad Marc is still not game ready or they could have all 4 out on the ice at once.

I wonder when Marc is going to want out of New York to play with the rest of his brothers too.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I wonder when Marc is going to want out of New York to play with the rest of his brothers too.

Yeah... rumors are that he's unhappy with his role in New York as unquestioned #1 defenseman and wants a chance to prove himself in a intense, competitive market like Carolina. Ya can't blame him, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad