Pre-Game Talk: Penguins vs Canucks - 2/7/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I don't see why MJ can't plug Beau in with Geno tonight after his line didn't produce last night while Sid's and Sutter's did.

Unless he thinks Arcobello is some amazing 2-way player they can't do without.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
clam_1340304125.jpg

I spit in your general direction, tomato juice. You've been cheating on me with celery for years...

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
When will we know if BB is playing?

Pens are winning again, MJ doesn't need his scapegoat any longer. He served his purpose.

Beer huh? Well, this board introduced me to the glories of buffalo sauce and the concept of chip chopped ham, so why not.

Clamato does make an excellent caesar.

You ate chipped chopped ham because of people on here?

And you still come back?

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Well, that's sad but probably right.

It's pretty funny that Kunitz found remembered he isn't dead after Kane trade rumours started up. Sutter not so much.

I'm sure the example making of BB has frightened all of the vets into playing well now.

I heard rumors they are so scared, that even Adams is worried about his spot.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I wonder who actually first thought "you know, I think mixing clam juice and tomato juice sounds like a great idea."

I dunno man. That reasoning could be applied to a lot of what we eat and drink. Like, let's squeeze a cow's tit then let the liquid ferment awhile so it's covered in bacteria and maybe some mould, that sounds tasty.

Voda

Jun 3, 2006
There used to be online viewing sources on the GDT way back when...does anyone know any online sources to watch?

Callista Rhian

Dec 27, 2014
Land of Ice & Snow
Oh my god, Clamato *hurls*

The first time I had it I was still in elementary school and was queasy after a plane ride. My parents, thinking it was regular ol' tomato juice, thought it would be the thing to fix me right up. (Spoiler: IT WASN'T)

I have, to this day, never touched any sort of tomato-adjacent beverage again.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
It put the fear of god in them, that's for sure. Adams might have to leak one of the pictures or a screenshot from a video.

5 second clip of Crosby taping Lemieux's big stick in the wine cellar hits a million views in under an hour...

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Oh my god, Clamato *hurls*

The first time I had it I was still in elementary school and was queasy after a plane ride. My parents, thinking it was regular ol' tomato juice, thought it would be the thing to fix me right up. (Spoiler: IT WASN'T)

I have, to this day, never touched any sort of tomato-adjacent beverage again.

You peeps who have a bad opinion of Clamato always seem to mention a single experience where you either had motion sickness or the drink in question was lukewarm in an old rusty tin.

If my only experience with milk was pouring it out of a jug that had been in the sun on a hot July afternoon into a dirty glass, I'd probably hate milk too. :laugh:

Callista Rhian

Dec 27, 2014
Land of Ice & Snow
You peeps who have a bad opinion of Clamato always seem to mention a single experience where you either had motion sickness or the drink in question was lukewarm in an old rusty tin.

If my only experience with milk was pouring it out of a jug that had been in the sun on a hot July afternoon into a dirty glass, I'd probably hate milk too. :laugh:

If I had been older I would probably have gotten over it by now, but childhood trauma :laugh: stays with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $5,220.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino