Pre-Game Talk: Penguins vs Canucks - 2/7/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Tough game tonight, Vancouver handled us pretty well the first time. I'll be happy with 1 point. What is Clamato?

Rectify

I HAVE A JOB!!
Oct 16, 2008
Around
My prediction for tonight: Clamatos 3 - Clamatos 2

Hopefully I get home in time for the 2nd and 3rd, damn I hate working all day on weekends.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I know MJ said BB would play this trip, but i wonder if hes tempted to stick with the same lineup after seeing how well the pens played these past couple games.

May 10, 2010
I know MJ said BB would play this trip, but i wonder if hes tempted to stick with the same lineup after seeing how well the pens played these past couple games.

Do you think if Comeau were ready to go tonight he'd be left out just because they've won two games?

Rectify

I HAVE A JOB!!
Oct 16, 2008
Around
Do you think if Comeau were ready to go tonight he'd be left out just because they've won two games?

When you shut out two teams in a row it's kind of hard to change the line-up. I think that's all he was getting at. If it were Crosby coming back, obviously he would be in the line-up. Comeau? I am not too sure...

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh

Yes. I think Comeau would be back in the lineup if he was healthy.

Its much easier to put back a regular player in your lineup.

I think most coaches would leave the lineup the same tonight, i don't think many coaches would break up a winning lineup just so they can play a struggling young player.

I guess we will see what MJ will do tonight, he did say BB would play this trip.

TheGoldenJet

Apr 2, 2008
Coquitlam, BC
Hopefully Arcobello is out of the top 6 for good, and Bennett gets his chance.

If Edmonton places you on waivers, you're not top 9 material, period.

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
Would be nice to see Hornqvist have a good outing tonight. He's managed only 1 point (an assist) in his last 5 games...

That being said, lets hope Sid can continue his dominance of Ryan Miller :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad