GDT: Penguins v Sabres | 1/11/2014 @ Consol Energy Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Ehrhoff was looking for Malkin. Too small a sample size to say whether it really was, but Letang plays with a tunnel vision that I didn't see from Ehrhoff in that brief stint.

Yeah, I still disagree. The PP really didn't look noticeably different in anyway :laugh:

I'm all for Ehrhoff on the top unit (with Kunitz coming off) but I think it's a matter of seeing what you want to see in this case.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Really? I honestly don't think there was a difference between that PP and the other three opportunities we've had tonight. Kind of seems like confirmation bias. I'm not denying that Ehrhoff is a better PPQB, because he is, but you wouldn't know a difference from tonight.
Sid got out of his way to get that puck to Geno, completely ingonring Ehrhoff:laugh:

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Yeah, I still disagree. The PP really didn't look noticeably different in anyway :laugh:

I'm all for Ehrhoff on the top unit (with Kunitz coming off) but I think it's a matter of seeing what you want to see in this case.

That's why I emphasized small sample size. Letang does have tunnel vision, especially a lack of awareness of Malkin's side of the ice. Whether Ehrhoff would show the same over time . . . I don't know, but he didn't in that 45 seconds or so.

M0NTY26

Force from Ma'gorsk
Feb 27, 2010
I hate the fact that we're being "respectful", rather than playing the game like it's still 0-0.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Sill-Geno-Adams . . . you're going to love playing with Dupuis by the time Johnston is done with you, Geno. :laugh:

penguins2946*

Ice time for KCH tonight:

Crosby- 15:27
Hornqvist- 14:50
Kunitz- 14:20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad