• Line 4

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Jarry was so clenched he could turn that puck into a diamond right now with the zero support he's getting from his fantastically coached idiot team mates in front of him.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Lots of pressure by Florida …we’re just holding on rn which is why our record in the third period sucks and we don’t win these games

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
every single one...they are not even trying, just surviving, throwing pucks blindly to Cats...no attempt to create anything...we cannot dump and chase, our only chance is to have dman skating out with thpuck Letang and Karlsson should be able to do that, but thye don't even try
Like they'll knock a rebound away and just watch the Panthers get to it, not even move their feet. One of the plays, Letang turned to the puck in the corner, could have won that battle but just stood there and watched the Panthers get there first and create 1-2 scoring chances.

"Leadership.."

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Sullivan asking Vellucci something and Vellucci just shrugging while Sullivan looked perplex and Vellucci looks amused is funny to me for some reason...

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Get off the ipad and go score! :P
He has to wait for the leave in conditioner to do its thing first.

Lol, just a random shot from the point because they can't even get the puck down low for a cycle...pathetic.

Pens got away with the high stick on Ekblad, Sid can't be a bitch about that now, pay attention Sid.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
every single f***ing pass is bad

t6a7CPD.png

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I mean I guess the positive I can take away from this is that Puustinen looked good, again, now we'll never see him again.
It's honestly been a pretty good effort. Team just isn't that good, and the PP let them down again. 1 goal was never gonna be enough against Florida.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad