GDT: Penguins v Canucks - Chucky Scored A Goal Edition @ 19:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
This could be an important game...Flyers, Canes, Caps, Isles are all playing tonight...a win could propel the team up the standings...hope they’re committed to bringing their A game tonight...
Hope MURRAY is committed to bringing what little of his A-game he has left.

Reactions: Andy99

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Ideally you want he goalies to be close to sharing the load anyway. Starting Murray makes sense.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Ideally you want he goalies to be close to sharing the load anyway. Starting Murray makes sense.

Murray could always get the next game. This one would have only been Jarry's 3rd in a row. It's not like he'd (Murray) be sitting for a couple of weeks if he doesn't play tonight.

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
Ill be expecting this in a video or gif format. Hope you ate a decent dinner, for your sake

I mean, eating shit won't be a very good experience regardless of what I had for dinner. :laugh:

Seriously though, I've used this type mind trip to get Murray back on track before.

If he shuts them out, I'll have a glass of urine as well.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Yawn.

He won 2 Cups 2 and 3 years ago. Since then he's been an NHL backup (at best) outside of a few months last year. Fact.

He does not deserve the lions share of starts anymore. Fact.
Last Dec and to the end of the year he was one of the top goalies in the NHL by save% and GAA I believe. Hardly backup status but he needs to get his shit together.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Yawn.

He won 2 Cups 2 and 3 years ago. Since then he's been an NHL backup (at best) outside of a few months last year. Fact.

He does not deserve the lions share of starts anymore. Fact.

Just like I said last year when people where complaining... and just like they actually did:

Management will and should give him every chance of getting out of his funk.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Last Dec and to the end of the year he was one of the top goalies in the NHL by save% and GAA I believe. Hardly backup status but he needs to get his **** together.

I want to see him out of the net and confidently challenging shooters...I’ll be worried if I don’t see that...

Reactions: vodeni

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Theyre asking too much of Marino to carry JJ and play top 4 minutes. Dont be surprised when his numbers and analytics take a dive.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I'm way less upset about Jarry *not getting another start than I am about this team's insistence on wasting a perfectly good, extremely cheap, 26yr old bottom pairing defenseman in order to play never-was players like Ruhwedel and Trotman.

Very annoying.

-edit- A word.

Last edited:

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
I want to see him out of the net and confidently challenging shooters...I’ll be worried if I don’t see that...

And that's something we don't see much of anymore. I don't know if it's a confidence issue or coaching but he spends way to much time deep in the net.

That and I simply don't think he'll ever fix his glove hand. It's a major liability and he got away with it early on because there wasn't much of a scouting report.

But seriously, he's the key to us winning the Cup. I want Murray to be a boss because that means we're probably going deep again. I just don't feel (or see) it much these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad