Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

(13-7-4) :pens :nucks (12-9-4)

Watch on ATTSN-PT, SNP, NHL.TV

:vhappy: Ladies and Gentlemen, Alex Galchenyuk's goal drought is no more! :vhappy:

:partytime: Party Time :wave:

:banana: And now he is a Fireman :banana:

For more info on our new goal scoring hero please read here: Galchenyuk: The vagabond journey to Pittsburgh

I hope that I've not jinxed him :sarcasm:

Play the Game:
PENS PREDICT - Game 25 (Vs Vancouver)

Do your part:
4pTbUEm.png

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
There are three Canucks with more points than our top offensive player, Jake (21 points)....Pettersson, Miller and Boeser all have more than that...crazy....

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
There are three Canucks with more points than our top offensive player, Jake (21 points)....Pettersson, Miller and Boeser all have more than that...crazy....

Not really. They're all healthy and on one line. I have a feeling that if Pettersson and Boeser were injured, Jake would be outscoring Miller.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Why is that crazy? They are one of the best lines in hockey?

according to daily face off, they don’t all play together...I believe Miller is on a different line...edit: yeah Miller plays with Horvat...

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
I'm all for it. Gives Muzz a chance for redemption and if he falters, even more incentive to start playing Jarry more. Can't wait to see how upset everyone is by this total feasible decision.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't excited to read the Murray hot takes when a triple-deflected puck sneaks in tonight.

In all seriousness, I'd have played Jarry until he gave me a reason not to (fatigue or a bad game). No harm in that, imo.

Invalid cuz QoC

Jan 30, 2017
I expect murray to shine. Small fire under his butt currently I’m sure. More of a pride thing I’d bet than any pressure.

Reactions: Trade

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This could be an important game...Flyers, Canes, Caps, Isles are all playing tonight...a win could propel the team up the standings...hope they’re committed to bringing their A game tonight...

Reactions: Ryder71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad