GDT: Penguins v Blues - Can You Skate? - 20:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
I did my part, I bet on the Blues, usually this works for a charm and leads to a Pens win. ;)

But I now see that the game is on NBCSN so it will probably be an embarrassing loss, accompanied by inane commentary from Edzo and the likes.

Reactions: Andy99

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Penguins projected lineup
Jake Guentzel -- Evgeni Malkin -- Dominik Simon

Alex Galchenyuk -- Jared McCann -- Stefan Noesen

Dominik Kahun -- Teddy Blueger -- Brandon Tanev

Zach Aston-Reese -- Joseph Blandisi -- Sam Lafferty

Jack Johnson -- Kris Letang

Marcus Pettersson -- John Marino

Juuso Riikola -- Chad Ruhwedel

Matt Murray

Tristan Jarry

Scratched: Zach Trotman

Injured: Sidney Crosby (core muscle surgery), Nick Bjugstad (core muscle surgery), Justin Schultz (lower body), Brian Dumoulin (ankle surgery), Patric Hornqvist (lower body), Bryan Rust (lower body)

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Ruhwedel scores in the 1st minute. Murray with a 40-saves shutout then as the Pens hold on to that 1-0 win. Also Galchenyuk saves the sure goal with the heroic defensive effort on the goal line at the end. Yes.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Ruhwedel scores in the 1st minute. Murray with a 40-saves shutout then as the Pens hold on to that 1-0 win. Also Galchenyuk saves the sure goal with the heroic defensive effort on the goal line at the end. Yes.

In the past Ruh has started strong and then petered our after 10-15 games. Maybe this year, since he sat out so long, perhaps he’s just now getting his game legs and will actually improve marginally. In any event, that’s a pretty scary bottom pairing. At least we get last change.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Will Hunting

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

Good news though! ZAR is back...we are soooo winning tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad