GDT: Penguins v Blues - Can You Skate? - 20:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

(14-9-4) :pens :blues :stanley: (18-5-6)

20:00 EST - NBCSN - NHL Centre Ice in Canada

Do we have enough healthy players to ice a team?

Can you play? :hockey:

Can you get to Pittsburgh?

Now is your chance to play for the Penguins*

Seriously though, this is getting a little out of hand. So far today I have not had any alerts informing me a player has contacted the Bubonic Plague but hey, as I type this it is only 14.02 so plenty of time :scared:

We have lost our last two games whilst the current Cup champs are bidding to tie their longest road point streak ever. They are currently at 8-0-2 with their record currently standing at 10-0-1.

Suffice to say all I really want from this game is to come away without any further visits to UPMC!!

LET'S GO PENS !

Play the game - Pens Predict: Game 28 (04 DEC vs STL) *Prizes Announced*

4pTbUEm.png

*Please note, being a member of the Pittsburgh Penguins carries a Health & Safety risk (have excellent health insurance) :surrender

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
(14-9-4) :pens :blues :stanley: (18-5-6)

20:00 EST - NBCSN - NHL Centre Ice in Canada

Do we have enough healthy players to ice a team?

Can you play? :hockey:

Can you get to Pittsburgh?

Now is your chance to play for the Penguins*

Seriously though, this is getting a little out of hand. So far today I have not had any alerts informing me a player has contacted the Bubonic Plague but hey, as I type this it is only 14.02 so plenty of time :scared:

We have lost our last two games whilst the current Cup champs are bidding to tie their longest road point streak ever. They are currently at 8-0-2 with their record currently standing at 10-0-1.

Suffice to say all I really want from this game is to come away without any further visits to UPMC!!

LET'S GO PENS !

*Please note, being a member of the Pittsburgh Penguins carries a Health & Safety risk (have excellent health insurance) :surrender

Thank you Clare.

Please be a good game. Please be a good game. Please Please Please

Geno offering encouragement to Simon as an example for everyone to be better:

giphy.gif

Let's see if it works. Go Pens Go!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
unfortunately, I think our only chance to win this week will be at Detroit, but that depends on the Wings continuing their active tank job...if not, it’s a close call whether the Wings lineup is better than the one the Pens are icing tonight...

RSPens

May 25, 2015
It'd be really nice to see the Pens win on my birthday, but I wouldn't bet on them tonight. Just no more injuries would be good enough.

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
If NHL weren't cowards, they'd take their Hockey Is For Everyone motto for real and let the Pens play

Farmer_Declan_6_800x375.jpg

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Great GDT, Clare!

I had a mishap yesterday thinking it was game day and thought I had put the wrong date in. Well, I put up a GDT and someone corrected me of my mistake. But the GDT went something like this...

2A6Z.gif

Lineups, yadda , yadda, yadda...

source.gif

Will you forgive me, Clare?

tumblr_mrs30djVNm1s13iszo1_500.gif

!@#$%^&*...

giphy.gif

Please... don't kill me. It wasn't my fault!

hqdefault.jpg

Anyway....

LGP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad