GDT: Penguins @ Sharks - We Suckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk @ 19.30 PST

Is Trotman An NHL Player?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
f***...I am going to lay down on the ground. This shit is just...f*** the whole "snake bitten" bullshit, the Pens are just playing like absolute garbage.

Guaranteed you'll like both books.

I feel awful to begin with. Went to a Brazilian Steakhouse beforehand - in order to properly enjoy it you have to feel terrible afterwards. If you come out feeling great you did it wrong.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
He is who I picture everyone that disagrees with me on here looks like. But duly noted. I am on a permanent sci-fi kick so I'll put one of his on the list for sure. Thanks, man.

MV5BNjAyNTgyNTk4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTc5NTM4OTE@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Same hair and skin-tone, but I shave my head, have a better beard, and lift.

Got those dorky hipster glasses though. Zenni optical is a godsend.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
talks of firing sullivan is absurd. with the injuries hes dealt with, this team should've been dead in the water , but he kept them afloat and has done a great job this year as coach. we really shouldn't even be in playoff contention with all those injuries. hard to get mad at sullivan right now at all.
Fire the coach midseason and win a cup is our thing though...

Reactions: Andy99

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
stop blowing the play dead, refs

just run the clock down

gawd damn

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I feel awful to begin with. Went to a Brazilian Steakhouse beforehand - in order to properly enjoy it you have to feel terrible afterwards. If you come out feeling great you did it wrong.
I feel the same way after my gf takes me to a Korean BBQ, after the meat sweats subside, it's the hangover I must contend with.

Reactions: ChaosAgent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad