Jan 30, 2012
Torn between . . .

SATURDAY NIGHT'S ALL RIGHT FOR SUCKIN'

and

I GUESS I PICKED THE WRONG WEEK . . .
i2yYun3.gif

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The best part about tonight is that Riikola's gonna be scratched next game, and he's been great. :laugh: One of two guys on our blueline that's played at a legitimate NHL level tonight. Too bad the other is Letang, who is weighted down by a 230lb jar of mayo.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
I will say....

I was a Sharks game and...mind you they were losing like 5-1 to ANA or some shit, and this drunk ass mofo was yelling..

by himself

Let's Go Sharks!

buuuuuuuut....it was more like Let's Go Shaaar-rrrts!

And he kept yelling to 'circle it up.'

To this day, I have no idea WTF that was referring to.

JackFr

Jun 18, 2010
I've defended Sully more than most around here. I don't think this is his fault, but a roster issue--the blueline is embarrassing without Marino and Dumo.

That being said, if the guys simply don't give a damn when it gets rough like this, that's on the coach. Hockey coaches aren't always fired because they're inept, sometimes they just need to be replaced to get a new voice in the room. I just think Gallant's got everything Sully's got that makes him great for us; command of the room, and a preference for a style/system that fits our team.

But again, this blueline is absolute trash. Don't dump Sully for shits and giggles, but if you can land Gallant and Sully's lost the room, I don't think we lose anything in the switch. Not gonna happen in-season though, 1000% sure of that.

(He's got a JJ, Riikola/Trotman/Ruhwedel issue, and if he was as instrumental as has been reported on the Sheary trade, that's another notable strike, imo)
Im sorry, take out any contending team's #2 and #3 defenceman and they'll struggle. Our problem is we have plugged those holes with two garbage players in Schultz and ESPECIALLY Johnson.

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
Im sorry, take out any contending team's #2 and #3 defenceman and they'll struggle. Our problem is we have plugged those holes with two garbage players in Schultz and ESPECIALLY Johnson.
this isn't "struggling", this is entire organizational failure from the top down. LITERALLY NOTHING is getting done right. LITERALLY NOBODY is performing worth their salary.

Reactions: OGBobbyFarnham
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad