GDT: Penguins @ Sabres, 6 PM EST, TV:TNT, Max Radio:WGR550

Deleted member 346512

Very strong third period. why not more often?! Now please confirm the win at least against NJ tomorrow. And please leave the rotation at the goalie position. UPL as starting goalie

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
Vic has quietly made some really nice connector plays the last couple of games

The parallels to the Bills season within this game (adjust to a more consistent/sustainable offense, flail, return to the “let’s ball out” form and succeed) are eerie

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
DPOS should be looking at the hit on JJ. That was a blatant head shot. They won’t, bc Pittsburgh, but they should.

Reactions: Chainshot

ValJamesDuex

Nov 4, 2021
Lets not rest on laurels, the fan base & so called press needs to get on KA/DG about roster management, Levi, and hard decisions that need to be made to make a playoff push and not worry about hurting feelings.

• Haha
Reactions: Kulich Man

Tatanka

Sponsor
Jul 25, 2016
I think they were outworked, not out skated. Plus Karlsson's follies......

But I care not one whit....
Semantics to a point. Their d got beat to a lot of dump ins and rebounds in the third. Call it work, I call it lacking quickness when it matters. Tomato turnip.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
I've learned never to underestimate the collective stupidity of NHL GMs.

Nobody is that stupid. Only Pegula pays him $1.85 M

It's bad enough having an unserious and incompetent clown show of an organization that constantly fails miserably. It's even worse when the media are a bunch of court eunuchs who refuse to criticize this shitshow lest they get their access cut off.

Yep

Hands up for everyone who thought Peterka would get 4 minutes at the end after getting mugged by Letang

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad