GDT: Penguins - Rangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogelthorpe

Who do you play for?
Jul 21, 2010
I get that the team is struggling right now, but man this board gets ridiculous.
It seems like the same complaints over and over by the same people. Most people couldn't wait to fire Bylsma...anyone would be better than him. Now the same people complain about MJ. How many people complained about Fleury and said look at his stats, he is average and the stats prove it. So far this year his stats have been among the tips in the league and he has stolen games this year, but soon as we lose, he is the reason this team will never go anywhere.
Don't get me wrong, I hate seeing them play like they have recently, but come on, we could be the Oilers or Flyers right now.

Think positive. Perron looks good, Hornqvist and Comeau will be back, the young d are getting experience, and as we know, cups aren't won in January.

Ocoee

Sep 1, 2010
Denver
Whoever called that when the Pens were up 3-0 in PP's that the Rangers would get 6 straight was right :laugh:

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
That was a bad goal by Greiss and an even worse turnover by Malkin.
That´s why he´s a career backup. Nothing more. Very weak goal. That said, Geno is struggling now, he needs Comeau & Hornqvist but something looks off when it comes to him. I´m not blaming him, because he was carrying us all season long, but he´s not playing well now.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
And it keeps getting better. :help:

4:39AM local time. Thank God I woke up for this one, and IC, can I NOW have your shrinks contact info? Please. Show mercy and compassion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad